Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Venting] Sub5 foid talked about dating

Norton

Norton

A dignified face should not be a luxury for some
★★★★★
TLDR: Water is wet.

Due to my living situation, I have to sit together with other people at some points during the day. I live quite remote, but even in this small community, you can't escape the blackpill.
Just listening to women talk about men confirms it...

So I sit there, and people talk in the group, then really unattractive foid (her looksmatch would be trucel 100%) starts talking about her sister's friend:
"He looks SO SO SO good and is so friendly... but he's gay" (Looks are life, water is wet)

"I was so sad, my inside was crying that he's gay" (Hypergamy. She could never have this guy. And she would not care about him if he was ugly)

"You know what they say: All men/A man is ONLY, either taken or shitty" (80/20 rule, Chad only, hot or not, black or white, Chad or crap. For fuck's sake)

And I wish that was all, but then other sub5 foid is like
"Yeah absolutely" (AWALT)

And worst of all, they talk about this so casually.
I sit right there, obviously not taken and they know it and they talk about this like they talk about the weather... either they are oblivious to subhuman male fitting their description or they don't give a shit...

I hate this life. Fucking hell.

Just let women talk about men and relationships without a script or pressure and they will spit out the blackpill, if you want it or not.

One of best things in world - when atractive, nice, and rich man is gay, so femoids cannot get him :feelsgah:

may foids feel the touch of fire on their skin and the burned charred flesh as a memory.

turn all men gay and they have no choice but to either continue society with having sex with me or let the world end theory

turn all men gay and they have no choice but to either continue society with having sex with me or let the world end theory
Then holes go the tranny route. There is no path out of incel for us.

Then it's simple, we turn all chads gay.

thumb_meme-creator-its-simple-joker-meme-generator-at-memecreator-org-52800376.png

sub0 foid talking about her simps, suitors and daily sex life

TLDR: Water is wet.

Due to my living situation, I have to sit together with other people at some points during the day. I live quite remote, but even in this small community, you can't escape the blackpill.
Just listening to women talk about men confirms it...

So I sit there, and people talk in the group, then really unattractive foid (her looksmatch would be trucel 100%) starts talking about her sister's friend:
"He looks SO SO SO good and is so friendly... but he's gay" (Looks are life, water is wet)

"I was so sad, my inside was crying that he's gay" (Hypergamy. She could never have this guy. And she would not care about him if he was ugly)

"You know what they say: All men/A man is ONLY, either taken or shitty" (80/20 rule, Chad only, hot or not, black or white, Chad or crap. For fuck's sake)

And I wish that was all, but then other sub5 foid is like
"Yeah absolutely" (AWALT)

I sit right there, obviously not taken and they know it and they talk about this like they talk about the weather... either they are oblivious to subhuman male fitting their description or they don't give a shit...

I hate this life. Fucking hell.

Just let women talk about men and relationships without a script or pressure and they will spit out the blackpill, if you want it or not.
the funny thing is this generation came from somewhere (the one where females just casually imply that guys sitting next to them are shit)
but anyone you try to pin it on will get extremely angry, like older folks, it's like it just came out of nowhere or something
we didn't create it, it's not something we wanted, we already had this shit when we were growing up

All of them belong in gulag
full

the funny thing is this generation came from somewhere (the one where females just casually imply that guys sitting next to them are shit)
but anyone you try to pin it on will get extremely angry, like older folks, it's like it just came out of nowhere or something
we didn't create it, it's not something we wanted, we already had this shit when we were growing up
This shit happened 100 years ago when women got more rights

Just lol at toilets. Such greed.

hope all chad becomes guy , so i will finally all the sub 8 will be enough . you know a normie will be the next giga chad HIHIHI

Yes, but unfortunately i'm not a teen girl, who wants to date you.

You should've spoken up and told them that even if he wasn't gay they would have no chance because they're ugly sub-5's. You need to put these bitches in their place man.

You should've casually started talking about how you banged sexy jb's in kenya for hot pockets.
You should've spoken up and told them that even if he wasn't gay they would have no chance because they're ugly sub-5's. You need to put these bitches in their place man.

Just unbelieveable.:feelsree: Thanks for share... idk why this cheered me up a bit but it did. :feelsokman:
I might have. But at the end of the day I was too high inhib and you must remember, I LIVE here and would rather not make my situation worse.
And tbh, it's not gonna change anything. I'll just look retarded even though I'd be right.
It's kind of like a neckbeardcel correcting the mistake of a Chad. Nobody gives a fuck and neckbeard got nothing out of it other than self-righteousness, which gives him nothing worthwhile, and perhaps even an extra failo.
At the end of the day, it will not truly make my life better to verbally win 1-on-1 arguments with random people when on the grand scheme of things, I'm not getting closer to what actually matters to me.
I do feel that I need some sort of cope outlet for this kind of blackpill trauma though. I can relate to the anger in your words.

I might have. But at the end of the day I was too high inhib and you must remember, I LIVE here and would rather not make my situation worse.
And tbh, it's not gonna change anything. I'll just look retarded even though I'd be right.
It's kind of like a neckbeardcel correcting the mistake of a Chad. Nobody gives a fuck and neckbeard got nothing out of it other than self-righteousness, which gives him nothing worthwhile, and perhaps even an extra failo.
At the end of the day, it will not truly make my life better to verbally win 1-on-1 arguments with random people when on the grand scheme of things, I'm not getting closer to what actually matters to me.
I do feel that I need some sort of cope outlet for this kind of blackpill trauma though. I can relate to the anger in your words.
Your outlet can be to call them whores who chase chads way out of their league, and they should settle for a nice manlet curry janitor instead.

I see on daily basis subhuman fat women who talk about their succesful dating life.

fuck this gynocratic world

I like the fact that TL;DR only says water is wet rofl

Also lol at these ugly ass whores that believe they deserve a literal prince instead of their looksmatch

Your outlet can be to call them whores who chase chads way out of their league, and they should settle for a nice manlet curry janitor instead.
No. It's factual what you're saying, but no. Not ready to get bullied by my neighbors.

No. It's factual what you're saying, but no. Not ready to get bullied by my neighbors.
Those neighbor cucks are probaby fags who can't do anything.

Those neighbor cucks are probaby fags who can't do anything.
Kinda true, kinda not. People can be very cruel with very little effort.
I'll think about it though.

Kinda true, kinda not. People can be very cruel with very little effort.
I'll think about it though.
At least do it when you're not in your neighborhood.