Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [Venting]Made an ass of myself at a bar

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
So on my way home from a work-related Christmas celebration where I already got loaded I decided to make a detour to a bar. The same place I went to last year around the same time. This year might have been worse. From what I remember some guy came in and I somehow got the idea that he was also incel. I think he said he didn't have any friends or something and I just went off about how I have no friends and no women will fuck me because of my looks. I ended up giving him my real name and contact info. I got home after 3:00 when we got kicked out because the bar was closing. I woke up still buzzed, two hours late for work, and had to use the last of my illicitly acquired adderall to get into a functional state. I am now feeling extremely depressed and I think today I had a scary realization that I have been in denial of for some time: as the years drag on I am losing control of my life. I reached what I consider to be an apex at the same time last year: I had a decent job where I was mostly competent, I had a car, I was trying to better myself by taking night classes and drinking less. I then quit work for a year to study full time. In that time I became increasingly depressed, and apathetic, with no vision for the future. I decided to go back to work for a while and now I am realizing that I lost many of the skills I used to have. I used to be good at my work, now I am lost as though I am a new employee. So I sabotaged the only thing I had going for me. I am nothing now. I am a washed up drunk retard that tells strangers in bars about my inceldom.

yeah it's not advised to talk about inceldom with strangers. Made that mistake one time.

Why go to bars at all when you can get shitfaced at home?

At least you didn't woke up next to him

jfl still socialmogs jobmogs carmogs me

I mostly drink at home. The only reason I want to go to bars is because I want to socialize. I literally have no one to talk with or hang out and increasingly I feel a pressure of frustration developing until I snap and do something stupid out of desperation like get shitfaced in the bar and pour my heart out to any random fuck that will listen. Bars (if you find a good one that isn't too busy or commercial) are the only place where it is still acceptable to talk to strangers and people are a little more open there, especially in a city of over 1 mil. where everyone is so alienated most people don't even make eye contact.

What's your job? Any idea how that did happen?

Getting shitfaced at home doesn't feel the same. I like to get shitfaced and then go low inhib.

I mostly drink at home. The only reason I want to go to bars is because I want to socialize. I literally have no one to talk with or hang out and increasingly I feel a pressure of frustration developing until I snap and do something stupid out of desperation like get shitfaced in the bar and pour my heart out to any random fuck that will listen. Bars (if you find a good one that isn't too busy or commercial) are the only place where it is still acceptable to talk to strangers and people are a little more open there, especially in a city of over 1 mil. where everyone is so alienated most people don't even make eye contact.
We really need to start meeting up with fellow incels.

My car ain't working anymore and now it has been idle for so long that it needs substantial maintenance.
what did you work?

I had a decent job where I was mostly competent, I had a car, I was trying to better myself by taking night classes

Moggs me enormously.

What's your job? Any idea how that did happen?
I don't want to say what my job is for fear of being doxxed but it has a little to do with engineering (though I myself am not an engineer).
Moggs me enormously.
Maybe I did a year ago but I just told you that it literally all fell apart. I was building this humble little edifice that was my life for years only to blow it all apart because I wasn't happy when I realized how low my peak would be.

Last edited: