Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Venting] I've never received a truthful "I love you", not even from my parents

Understanding

Understanding

Banned
-
And possibly never will. In fact, my mother was pretty vile because of her mental condition (OCD) and threatened to hurl a pressure cooker on me because I tried to make coffee (she doesn't like anyone doing the chores, possibly because she wants things her way) and, in the same occasion I could swear she faintly claimed "it would be better if you weren't born". She also said countless times how I'm a nightmare in her life and "from the devil".
Should I have hope to get an "I love you" still?

Christ that's brutal.

At least my family loves me.

People in my culture don't say cucked shit like "i love you". Meaningless words really.

some Christian proselytizer said "I love you" to me once. it was very uncomfortable

People in my culture don't say cucked shit like "i love you". Meaningless words really.
What if they're meaningful? What makes something meaningful/less depends on the person saying it, not on the words. You are just very bad a coping.

Right see yer problem is that you're expecting things to change wen they got no incentive, so I suggest ya threaten the cunt, proper bang her up innit 'less she says she loves you even though it's proper bollocks m8.

Pay a whore or get a care bear 'cos that bitch is too much to bear, ya get me?

What if they're meaningful? What makes something meaningful/less depends on the person saying it, not on the words. You are just very bad a coping.
Why would anyone need to say something like that. What would that accomplish

Christ that's brutal.

At least my family loves me.
Enjoy it, anon.
My father is better than my mother, but still shit. He once said that my career was shit and I should drop it because it doesn't give any money (jfl he didn't finish elementary because his family was pretty much a bunch of poor jethro hillbillies who forced him to work in the country everyday instead of studying), he belittles me in front of his friends whenever he has a chance and compares me to others' sons, openly. Once when he was drunk he said I didn't know nothing about life because I've never fucked a pussy before, hinting that he deeply resents me being an incel.

nobody loves ugly men

Why would anyone need to say something like that. What would that accomplish
It's a representation of a feeling your autist.
Right see yer problem is that you're expecting things to change wen they got no incentive, so I suggest ya threaten the cunt, proper bang her up innit 'less she says she loves you even though it's proper bollocks m8.

Pay a whore or get a care bear 'cos that bitch is too much to bear, ya get me?
I intend to move out soon.

It's a representation of a feeling your autist.

I intend to move out soon.
As the other Mr. Rogers would say, its certainly NOT a beautiful day in the neighbourhood.

Nobody loves ugly men, ugly men either rope or kill, people blame those men.
WTF?!

No human being has ever said those words to me, including my own parents.

Ded srs.

Make it two, then.
<bro-hug> :feelscry:

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Nobody loves ugly men, ugly men either rope or kill, people blame those men.
WTF?!

if you rope people blame you and mock you
if you don't, they also do it
you always lose as an ugly man

Same, never ever did my parents say "I love you" and neither did I say it. I hate them since I'm 8 yo and they were psychologically & physically bullying me for not being great enough at school

Some killers have made their unjustified crimes as a catharsis method, to express their pain and suffering, otherwise you would be stomped like a trash. That's how I've seen some of them. I don't justify or reject, I don't care tbh.
EDIT: Obviously if they kill someone I dear (no one) I would be mad, however i don't care when it happens to others.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back