Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Venting] Is it bad that I can't cry?

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I can't even cry if I want to I could be listening to some of the most saddest music or a song with some form of melancholy I can't even shed a single tear, I could visualize the most suicidefuel thoughts and scenarios into my head and I wouldn't even cry. I would be sad but I couldn't even shed a tear about not obtaining the impossible, I could visualize my 2D waifu interacting with me intimately in some way and I still wouldn't cry. I wouldn't even be happy for that matter that she is real in my head, but when I think about it hard enough I can barely cry at all.

The last time I cried infront of a human being was almost 2-3 years ago and that was my mother and at the time I had a mental breakdown, clawing my eyes out from all the stress. (Way before I joined)

The last time I cried infront of somebody that wasn't a relative is something that I can't remember but if I had to say, it would be back in elementary school or middle school.

I can barely show any sort of emotion or emotional neutrality without it being pure annoyance or just flat out anger. After that I express little to no emotion, not even on my face. Whenever I'm sad I just put my head down in silence for a few seconds or sometimes a few minutes then I just lift my head back up like before and continue what I was doing before.

EDIT: More details and grammar issues.

Last edited:
as long as noone sees you its ok

I often cry to music but if someone next to me dies I cant shed a tear jfl

Jfl still having feelings other than hatred.

I often cry to music but if someone next to me dies I cant shed a tear jfl
I don't even cry if somebody next to me dies, I probably wouldn't even cry if a family member died right now.

it's normal considering what living as incel is like.

I will cry if my waifu dies in 'Hogwarts Mystery' . I see it happening tbh. :cryfeels:

It's neither good or bad tbh. Every processes things differently, crying is just a natural reaction and a way to process things and that just might work different for you

Its edgelord but my tears dried up a long time ago. The last time I cried in front of anyone was like 12 and my mom made the most disgusted face at it, ppl hate ugly ppl who show negative emotions. I either am neutral or laughing, and any conflict is either exit room or stay calm.

It's neither good or bad tbh. Every processes things differently, crying is just a natural reaction and a way to process things and that just might work different for you
How I process things like emotions and other basic human needs is quite different because I'm an autistcel. I see crying as unnecessary in most scenarios but in the right scenario & situation any emotion can be good.

no bro, its ok cuz youre life is fucked up

crying is useless, nothing negative or bad about not demonstrating it: You would do it yourself anyway, no matter

Drink more water...

But probably you're "cried out."
Meaning you have cried too much already.

Almost like you have no fucks left to give. Except it's tears.

Drink more water...

But probably you're "cried out."
Meaning you have cried too much already.

Almost like you have no fucks left to give. Except it's tears.
I drink a shitton of water on a daily basis. I usually don't cry that frequently and only its something truly saddening & miserable.

I haven't cried since I had to get a shot which was years ago.

I drink a shitton of water on a daily basis. I usually don't cry that frequently and only its something truly saddening & miserable.
I haven't cried since the blackpill. About two years. Since after lurking here.

I haven't cried since the blackpill. About two years. Since after lurking here.
Weird, since I've been blackpilled I can't exactly cry either. Maybe the blackpills helps us control our emotions?

Weird, since I've been blackpilled I can't exactly cry either. Maybe the blackpills helps us control our emotions?
I doubt it. It's just that it's silly to get upset over things you can't control.

I mostly got upset over not having friends. But then I found out it's all about social rank posturing and resources, so I'm kind of glad I don't have to worry about providing resources for them.

Same with bitches! They always TAKE.
There's no equal transactions anymore.

Perhaps there never was?

As much as I would like to be in a group, I see that it's all just a shitty game that I don't want to play.

I've always shunned crowds. But now I know why. There's peace in that.

Crying is a childish instinct used to get attention from other people , mainly family/ parents .
Once you have nobody there to listen to you ,
there is no reason left to cry .
You only cry if you still have hope .
Theres no need to cry if you know that Life is hopeless .

I cry at least once a week

How do you do it?
Im filled with despair, sadness, fear, and rage. Also nostalgia. Sometimes the tears just keep going.

No it's pretty normal. Most guys can't cry. We're not designed to. We're designed to be warriors, hunters, killers, protectors, etc. How are you gonna do all that when you're crying all the time?

I can't remember the last time I cried but I think it was years ago. I only remember crying a few times in my adult life and it's not that I haven't had my share of depression. Crying just isn't a common response for men.

im crying only with onion