Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Venting] I truly hate how fickle and manipulative women are

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
We all know women will never give an ugly guy a chance, but even if they do it's EXTREMELY easy for them to lose interest and treat those same men like they never were interested in the first place(a man has to be on point and know everything he's doing or it's over yet the same somehow dosen't apply to women). Women will also use and abuse a "low status" man only for their own gain then throw them away like trash. It's one of the most potent injustices that society keeps allowing. This is why our ancestors had a tight grip on them: because women are fucking lunatics whose short attention spans and desires are equal to that of a fucking child. To hell with this meme gender. They commit far too much bullshit.

Last edited:
They are too low IQ, all their manipulative attempts are too easy to read and avoid, even when they have freedom, like they do now. But they shouldn't have freedom, nevertheless.

They need to beaten to instill respect, discipline and good manners in Skyrim ofc.

I hate women so much, as much as I hate jews