Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Venting] I just got double suicide fuelled

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I woke with a dream where I was meeting a really cute barely legal on a date. In the dream, she was someone I had met online. My profile pictures on social media all anglemaxxed, fashionmaxxed, and lightingmaxxed. And they were taken when I was starvemaxxed. So I look super skinny. I've put on some fat during the lockdown. So... in this dream, I met this foid. And she immediately said I don't look like I do in my pictures, even though I was fashionmaxxed for the "date". I told her that it was because I put on fat during the lockdown. Then the dream became a weird and non-incel related. But yeah, that's the end of it.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I pushed through the morning, went to the gym, did my routine, drank a protein shake, and I was feeling good about myself. I took a cab home. And... my way home, just near my lane were these two pretty boy zoomers.

They had extremely white, and clear skins, caucasian features and good hair. And I think they were still schooling, because they had bags with them. It was absolue suicide fuel. Here I am breaking my down daily. Mean while those kids look like male models without even trying. And they'll probably end up becoming models in the next 3 or so years.

They had clear white skins, while I had acne scared caramel skin.
They had straight caucasian noses, while I had triangular pajeet noses.
They had long striaight hair and a straight hairline, while mine is wavy, doesn't grow as much, I've always had a widow's peak, an uneven widow's peak, which is now receeding.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

It's not fair boyos! I want off this ride.

I woke with a dream where I was meeting a really cute barely legal on a date. In the dream, she was someone I had met online. My profile pictures on social media all anglemaxxed, fashionmaxxed, and lightingmaxxed. And they were taken when I was starvemaxxed. So I look super skinny. I've put on some fat during the lockdown. So... in this dream, I met this foid. And she immediately said I don't look like I do in my pictures, even though I was fashionmaxxed for the "date". I told her that it was because I put on fat during the lockdown. Then the dream became a weird and non-incel related. But yeah, that's the end of it.

I pushed through the morning, went to the gym, did my routine, drank a protein shake, and I was feeling good about myself. I took a cab home. And... my way home, just near my lane were these two pretty boy zoomers.

They had extremely white, and clear skins, caucasian features and good hair. And I think they were still schooling, because they had bags with them. It was absolue suicide fuel. Here I am breaking my down daily. Mean while those kids look like male models without even trying. And they'll probably end up becoming models in the next 3 or so years.

They had long striaight hair and a straight hairline, while mine is wavy, doesn't grow as much, I've always had a widow's peak, an uneven widow's peak, which is now receeding.

:feelsrope: I know that feel bhai. It sucks. This life is a scam indeed.

Every dose of oxygen you breathe as an incel has some molecules of SuicideFuel.

I want to die bhai. I want to die.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

What's the game in your signature?
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: I wish things could have been different.

I can't see my signature, but is it the gorilla? I don't know, I saw it somewhere and then added it to my signature.

They are probably fucking jbs like crazy

Tfw you're caucasian and you don't have a straight nose or straight hair. I feel cheated ngl.

That explains a lot actually.
Curly hair on white men was only really popular in the 80s and 90s tbh

How are they going to school when it's vacations all over the world pretty much?

Curly hair and crooked noses on white men hasn't been in style with women since the 80s and 90s from what I remember tbh
Ahh yeah I look like shit jfl, nothing I don't know.

Ahh yeah I look like shit jfl, nothing I don't know.
I don't remember the last time a foid was gushing over a white man with curly hair unless she was ethnic tbh
Even worse if you wear glasses.

Those type of white men are seen as the nice guy stereotype and "boring" these days.

You know it's over when you get mocked and shat on even in your dreams.

I do :feelscry:

I need to wear them though, I have really bad myopia and contacts exacerbate how dry my eyes already are.
Glasses are better than contacts for not irritating the eyes tbh
A lot of normies that need glasses wear contacts as a looksmaxx but it's not worth it tbh

Every dose of oxygen you breathe as an incel has some molecules of SuicideFuel.
Being an incel means that everyone is your enemy who wants you dead and your corpse into thousands of pieces.

Fakecel if you dream about things other than roping or eating rice.

Brutal, nothing fuck up a day like realizing how ugly af we are. The zoomers gen are like mini chads and stacys. Fuck this gay fucking earth i wish it would burn down to dust.

80’s and 90’s was Jew paradise then
Woody Allen probably had more luck back in the 80s and 90s so maybe.
Also Seinfeld was a popular show in the 90s and many in the cast were Jewish.

80’s and 90’s was Jew paradise then
Funny thing is, one manner in which I was bullied for my appearance is that others would call me shit like "ugly jew" jfl. I had other names I was called as well, but I don't want to be too specific.