Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Venting] Fakecel Infiltrators.

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
@Dota
@Guccicel
@mänline
@Newcel04

@BrendioEEE
and many more I have yet to find...

We as a community really need to talk about this. Why are people wasting so much of their time trying to LARP as an Incel?
These faggots come on our platforms and start DRAMA with their clickbait cringe threads.

There are so many people in this world who are struggling with Inceldom and these niggas come in here and mock us.
Some of them think that we are the Maury show and try to vent their Chad problems onto us like somehow we have the fuckin answer.
How do you expect us to relate to having a GF when we never even touched a woman's skin before?
When we are treated unfairly left and right for things out of our Control.
How do you expect us to take you fakecels seriously when you obtain 200+ in less than one day?

Last edited:
Niggaz have killed themselves bc of this shit, and they think its cool to come over here and pretend to be one of us
BEING AN INCEL SUCKS!

Niggaz have killed themselves bc of this shit, and they think its cool to come over here and pretend to be one of us
BEING AN INCEL SUCKS!
You do not gain Experience Points by being an Incel.
BEING AN INCEL SUCKS!
Not a single thing is cool about being a lonely virgin, and we should not be mocked and treated unfairly because of it.

Sex havers here must be banned.

They need to be removed

why would anyone want to be an incel what the hell

2 of those 3 greycels are banned :feelswow:

What about that @Guccicel guy?

How do you expect us to take you fakecels seriously when you obtain 200+ in less than one day?
What does this mean?

IDK, why do you think I am larping? I despise this groundless accusation. You are not the only one here and this only because some other paranoidcel started it. I will not post a picture of my lower third for proof.

What does this mean?

IDK, why do you think I am larping? I despise this groundless accusation. You are not the only one here and this only because some other paranoidcel started it. I will not post a picture of my lower third for proof.
My bad. I did not mean to place you here.

General question, other than guccicel bc I saw his post about his foid “friend”, how did the other guys get outed? Genuinely curious.

My bad. I did not mean to place you here.
Thanks for your apology.
I am still a bit shocked by this mob mentality in this thread.
All agree without knowing anything.

VlkdPMzk55KhUofRpeA6qRHM5qA03vzAaAQFuM3u8ko2M9l5UvzuavQjyuYUsPh56bY4BtMXlhP_GYW25ynJ99HiwKUtUj1mABnCcBFrl1It8AbJ5T0gmJ4

Thanks for your apology.
I am still a bit shocked by this mob mentality in this thread.
All agree without knowing anything.

VlkdPMzk55KhUofRpeA6qRHM5qA03vzAaAQFuM3u8ko2M9l5UvzuavQjyuYUsPh56bY4BtMXlhP_GYW25ynJ99HiwKUtUj1mABnCcBFrl1It8AbJ5T0gmJ4
The posters here were talking about fakecels in general, not you specifically.

thERe are bettER CHOices they could make

You just havnt learned blackpilled incel game bruh

I have no idea why they want to join

Human nature innate in many drives some to shit on those in a positionn of weakness or no value, kick you while you're down. Could be a cheap trick to gain a quick boost of self worth without improving yourself or a darker more sinister lust for the act of cruelty.

Why do ppl bully?

Animal kingdom has those that kill quickly & efficiently, those that toy with their meal & inflict suffering then there are those that kill not for the meal but for other reasons.

Narcies gonna narc

Human nature innate in many drives some to shit on those in a positionn of weakness or no value, kick you while you're down. Could be a cheap trick to gain a quick boost of self worth without improving yourself or a darker more sinister lust for the act of cruelty.

Why do ppl bully?

Animal kingdom has those that kill quickly & efficiently, those that toy with their meal & inflict suffering then there are those that kill not for the meal but for other reasons.
inceltear is a good example

they are narcissistic faggots who want to fulfill their superiority complex by being part of an "evil group of social outcasts that normies will never understand" without actually having to be seen as a loser. at the end of the day "inceldom" is just an edgy aesthetic and a form of masturbatory self-pity for them

"having ex girlfriends is based and blackpilled bro, you can't understand womens true nature unless you've experienced hypergamy first hand. I have a FWB so I know modern women are sluts. I've rejected multiple girls and broke their hearts, I'm based as fuck, you would just date any girl who shows interest in you like a cuck. if you're a virgin that means you're bluepilled and fakecel"

I mean i think Brendioeee was incel tier as a fat manlet tbh

boredom probably that or they think they are being clever, either way they are retards

I mean i think Brendioeee was incel tier as a fat manlet tbh

these are a problem but still totally possible to change weight (some people can have thyroid problems or something like that but these are a minority)

however, I agree that some people will stay ugly even after losing tons of weight and actually you can see if someone will have legit good outcomes or not from it, also not to mention that being fat can be a result of Inceldom and not the cause ;(i.e being depressed and ostracized due to being physically unattractive and then coping with food causing weight gains)
but being fat still a schrodinger's situation regardless (even more that most people here are probably young, which means that they're finishing puberty or have finished puberty recently, so the obvious conclusion; they still don't know their true bone structure).

Last edited:
never trust a greycel

It is basically the 'black face' of inceldom when sexhavers LARP here as one of us, such a crime deserves capital punishment

Btw you forget some famous German guy and another lazy goblin. Both of them are larps as well

There should be a pit where we can take turns beating there fucking heads in with iron pipes, I would have done anything to be taller and have a life where I am seen as a human being instead of a manlet piece of trash, I am so tired of society they Won't leave us be I hope more shootings take place cause everyone one of them that are killed that's one less we have to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back