Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Venting and explaining my problems

Starfish.Belgrade

Starfish.Belgrade

★★★★★
Since a lot of other users do this I might as well do the same.

So I remember when I was 5 or 6 I looked out the window and saw 2 girls playing. I went outside to them and wanted to make friends with them and they didn't seem too interested but I followed them around anyways. at some point the 2 girls said they were going into their house to play together but the reason they did that is because they were hoping that I would go home but I stayed outside. These 2 girls both had brothers who were 9 and 10. The 10 year old would steal things from me, he broke my scooter that I let him borrow. it got to a point where I'm not sure what was happening but I remember the 2 girls and 2 brothers would randomly run away from me throw stuff at me and I remember crying while they would be sitting behind a wall and just laugh at me, then I noticed my little sisters handbag was randomly on the ground so I was going to bring it home to her but then the 10 year old grabbed it off me and started smacking me with it so then I ran home.

The next day after that the 2 girls knocked on my door as like they didn't just torment me with their brothers jfl. But since I was a naive dumbass I acted like they were my "friends" and the cycle continued.

So there was this kid who was my age who I became friends with since he would visit his aunt who lived near me. we would catch bees in jars or whatever. then the 10 year old came up to us and asked to play piggy in the middle. and of course I was in the middle while both of them would be laughing passing the ball to each other. then some other day the 10 year old came up to us and was talking to my friend and then the 10 year old randomly pushed me against a fence and I started crying, the 10 year old and my so called "friend" were both laughing. but then after that the 10y old pushed my friend as well jfl. after that I went to my mother who was also talking with my "friends" mother and I told them what happened and how my friend was laughing when I was pushed and ofc he denied it.

I have this horrible memory of when my mother was bathing me and the water got into my eyes so I started begging for a towel to dry my eyes. the she just grabbed my head and started drowning me in and out of the water over and over.

Another memory I have was when my parents were both screaming at each other we had this big dog who was beside my mother and she procceeds to throw the dog down the stairs and I just stood there terrified.

PRIMARY SCHOOL EXPERIENCE

So when I started school I was put in a class with just other special ed kids and I don't remember much about what happened there. then next year I was put into an actual class and ended up getting held back anyway. I got moved to a different school since it was much closer to my house. I didn't like the fact I was 2 years older than everyone in my class. I spent the whole time always jestermaxxing or pretending to be interested in something to fit in. it got to a point where people would just always ignore me, it felt like I was a ghost. A thing that really annoyed me is that I had an SNA (SPECIAL NEEDS ASSISTANT) because of my learning dificulties. but I needed them anyway because I wouldn't of been able to do anything. The last year of school I had these 2 "friends" who turned on me just because I became depressed.
I had this experience in school where I heard my crush say omg I have to sit beside him in an angry way. (she was talking about me)

SECONDARY SCHOOL EXPERIENCE

Nothing really happend because I became introverted and started having social anxiety at the time so I would play video games as soon as I got home

WORK EXPERIENCE

I would get called a dunce, dumb, retard by other workers or managers because i'm too retarded to do simple tasks. Someone even accused me of being on drugs. I ended up quitting and went on Neetbux.

RANDOM

All my attempts in life to be NT and fit in have been fail after fail. thankfully I gave up on doing that shit.

I went from 150 lbs to 260 lbs in 2-3 years from food addiction and coping and don't have motivation to bother changing because of how dead I feel.

I have zero social skills and have horrible anxiety with depression. started balding at 16 have no chin, lots of acne ect.

I try my best to not break rules on the forum but I end up being retarded like for example I got a 60% warning ban from @Uggo Mongo for posting gay troon content. the reason that was posted was because it was an image of a chud and a tranny, and I thought the tranny was a girl which I should have read the small letters in the photo where they addmited they were a guy :feelskek:

Sorry if I annoy anyone with me spamming wojaks or other random medias I just do it because it makes me laugh and humour is the only thing that will never leave me.

but anyways thanks for reading this took me hours to do because of my horrible autism and adhd. I could share more but think ive put enough here.

I got a 60% warning ban from @
Uggo Mongo
@Uggo Mongo for posting gay troon content.
Gay

Sorry all that happened to you brocel you`re a funny user keep posting
batman the brave and the bold smile GIF

Dude i remember when i was a kid, two girls and their brothers got me out so i can play with them and then she punched in my moutb and broke my tooth thano god i was a kid so it grew back but from that day i never liked goin outside without my older cousins, fuck women (both figuratively and actually) , fuck children (figuratively not actually), fuck jews

Dude i remember when i was a kid, two girls and their brothers got me out so i can play with them and then she punched in my moutb and broke my tooth thano god i was a kid so it grew back but from that day i never liked goin outside without my older cousins, fuck women (both figuratively and actually) , fuck children (figuratively not actually), fuck jews
:fuk:

Low and high IQ individuals doing the bare minimum to wageslave while midwits dutifully slave away for their masters

I have this horrible memory of when my mother was bathing me and the water got into my eyes so I started begging for a towel to dry my eyes. the she just grabbed my head and started drowning me in and out of the water over and over.
What the fuck.

Sorry about that
Bild 2024 08 12 162321986

How tall are you?

Read all of this. Brutal shit. You seem like a cool user though despite the spam jfl.

Childhood is brutal as an incel
if you had a normal childhood and didnt get atleast somewhat excluded and left out you are probably a fakecel tbh
Even as A kid I struggled to fit in I was always the odd one out

There was one kid who moved onto my street who was very NT and people thought he was cool
He became friends with me which surprised me but everytime any other kids would come to our street he would become distant to me or ditch me to play football with them

He would always invite them to his house where he had a cool garden with a trampoline and shit like that but he would always say to me “sorry your not allowed in there isnt enough space” or some bullshit like that

That was my first feeling of rejection and exclusion
I would have to sit in the street by myself while they had fun and If I went home
I would hear all the kids playing in his garden from my house