Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Venting about my relationship with my father and how it contributed to my inceldom

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
I will start off saying that me and my father are nothing like each other morally speaking

He's been married several times and had sex outside of marriage many many times, because of this I have 12 siblings. He says a lot of profanity, gross sexual jokes and eats mcdonalds everyday.

I wish I never met him, but at age 15, I begged my mother to allow me to meet my father, and for a while I was under the delusion it was great, but deep inside I knew it failed. He might be my biological father, but I have no love for him, in fact, I have a closer relationship with a random 40 year old gym guy who comes over to have conversations with me whenever he sees me which is not often. I'd even say I have a closer friendship with my favourite fast food delivery drivers than him.

He has a very bipolar attitude towards me, one moment he is the most civilised gentleman I've ever met, then the next he is telling me what a failure I am and how he doesn't love me or want to see me. He came into my workplace one time trying to get me fired by telling my manager I take medication when on my application I said I don't. He constantly lies, claiming he was once in a famous band, that he was jacked, that he makes nearly six figures etc, and when I was 15 he told me he'd teach me everything he knows in his job field so he could hire me and start me off in life with great skills, but he eventually changed his mind because he found out I'm not a fast learner. There was a girl I liked at the time which he knew, and he literally told her I am not worth investing time into.

When I had to live with him for a time due to being in a bad situation at the time, he often starting yelling in my face. One time I was at the table and didn't feel good, so I excused myself and went into the bathroom for a few minutes. He got mad and literally kicked the door down telling me I'm pretending to be in a TV show. He later made me homeless due to the fact I refused to get the vaccine.

I developed a lot of self hatred because of him.

I don't even refer to him as dad anymore. I just call him by his first-name because to me, he is alien. I no longer answer his calls or reply to his messages because I know he'll just pretend to be nice and then get angry at me over nothing again.

Last edited:
Damn, at least my dad didn't bully me in front of others that weren't my family (well, he did, but more in a manipulative way, badmouthing me by spreading lies)

You should tell your mom this tbh. She probably hates him as well.

You should tell your mom this tbh. She probably hates him as well.
Yeah she despises him, but never answers as to why she liked him in the first place. I don't really get it either, as in terms of looks I mog him besides height.

Yeah she despises him, but never answers as to why she liked him in the first place. I don't really get it either, as in terms of looks I mog him besides height.
Brutal heightpill

Brutal heightpill
He's literally 5'9 so I have no idea why she would even like his height. He has the most Jewish nose ever (he's ethnically jewish) which thankfully I didn't inherit. He calls me the grandson of hitler sometimes as an insult.

Damn, at least my dad didn't bully me in front of others that weren't my family (well, he did, but more in a manipulative way, badmouthing me by spreading lies)
Imagine your dad telling a girl you were in love with that there are better guys than you

He's literally 5'9 so I have no idea why she would even like his height. He has the most Jewish nose ever (he's ethnically jewish) which thankfully I didn't inherit. He calls me the grandson of hitler sometimes as an insult.
Is he the son of hitler? Wtf is he saying jfl?

>bipolar mental case
>12 kids
Checks out. I generally bash religion, but a two parent monogamous relationship encouraged by Christianity is the best environment for a child and I wish religiotards could drop the book character fandom and just explain things using data points and evidence of outcomes.

Damn man, that's really rough. I share a very similar experience with my father as well. We both have two totally different personalities, and that alone leads to great division. Deep in my father's heart I believe he hates me, and wishes that I was never born.

Well in a way that makes two of us, but that's neither the point of my reply.

Our only option is to really look deep within ourselves and decide who we want to be, and who we don't. We can't change the past, only learn from it and carry on.

Best wishes brocel :feelsokman: