Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vent

DxDfanatic

DxDfanatic

Greycel
So tired of this one chick, always leading me on and saying were friends but then getting with some Chad like dude? Like wtf I should kill that bitch

Fucking faggot this isn’t tinder it’s incels.is

Ban this nigger

So tired of this one chick, always leading me on and saying were friends but then getting with some Chad like dude? Like wtf I should kill that bitch
Women like the attention provided by the beta orbiters.

But those beta orbiters will NEVER see a crumb of pussy. Pussy is reserved for Chad.

Women like the attention provided by the beta orbiters.

But those beta orbiters will NEVER see a crumb of pussy. Pussy is reserved for Chad.
Apparently istg. She even put her hand on my thigh was that not something? Fuck no she decided to go after some 6'4 Chad, woman only care about looks.

I wish I could say my fully story but I CBA typing and ppl will call me a cuck or soyboys.because I orbited bitch for 2.years then she cuck me with some rich white chad guy from London and I never even got hug or anything just orbited like a nigger simp loser

Stop SIMPING for women that are out of your league. If a foid will even low-key flirt with you than it means you're not TruCel at the very least.

Rape her

You are friends with a foid? Mogs me
Also no such thing as playing hard to get

It never even began for.me I am probably one of the most retarded stinky nigger Indian ugly pieces of useless shit nigger I have ever seen and I'm not rich either biggest problem because if I was rich I would be like the Jews ugly but rich but I'm just ugly and poor and dumb

Fuck sake

Stop SIMPING for women that are out of your league. If a foid will even low-key flirt with you than it means you're not TruCel at the very least.
I help her out when she needs me, she never does shit in return and it's so fucking annoying bc I assumed I'd finally get some but instead her used up ass gets another boyfriend leaving me with no chance yet again.

I wish I could say my fully story but I CBA typing and ppl will call me a cuck or soyboys.because I orbited bitch for 2.years then she cuck me with some rich white chad guy from London and I never even got hug or anything just orbited like a nigger simp loser
Damn what a bitch, deff deserve better man

I help her out when she needs me, she never does shit in return and it's so fucking annoying bc I assumed I'd finally get some but instead her used up ass gets another boyfriend leaving me with no chance yet again.
stop helping her your just gonna waste your time

its over for grays

talking to women is considered "bragging" (by most users mostly) on this forum usually, you're better off not mentioning any non-negative experiences with females.

Just quit interacting with her. I never had a female friend since 5th grade and had no meaningful interactions with foids in many years

Least obvious infiltrator go back to reddit Nigger