Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

vent

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Why is their a stigma around plastic surgery ?. Most women most if not all women wear makeup can wear makeup yet no one loses their shit but as soon as god forbid a man even try and improve his look's were called beta unnatural.You always get called a misogynist by these types of people why can't they admit look's matter i don't hate women i just want honesty. Why can't they just be honest and say look's matter cause if they did that we could take step's to improve it gene editing plastic surgery if all that doesn't work maybe sex robots. It's like the world hates you for who you are but as soon as you try to improve they still hate you can't please win.It's a black pilled fact we all have to realize no matter how much we want to self improve they will always oppose you. Women fellow men even the black pill should awaken anyone to know if your below average in look's their is no sense in trying for women. Try for your self cause women hate you either way. They can detect plastic surgery so stop obsessing over impressing them and impress yourself instead cause your more better than them they will cheat for chad we don't cheat for stacy.

Agree with your points. True its like man can't make them self look pretty. But women can wear 10 tons of makeup. LOW IQ NORMIES. :feelstrash:

I know dude this society black pill's any normal person the core normies just want to deny it.

I know dude this society black pill's any normal person the core normies just want to deny it.
btw welcome to forum fellow greycel. :feelstrash::feelsokman:

Its because normalfags think that men shouldn't get plastic surgery for their face because its a form of insecurity for men, specifically around their masculinity. Even though being trans & gay is accepted, getting plastic surgery and looksmaxxing apparently is bad according to society.

Its because normalfags think that men shouldn't get plastic surgery for their face because its a form of insecurity for men, specifically around their masculinity.

Exactly norm-fag's are such Hippocrates tran's can get surgeries but heaven forbid an incel even try to get surgery apparently it's trans-phobic according to contra cunts so and she has over a million view's so why is it wrong for us heaven forbid for us to get surgeries uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I hate this fucking society I hate religion as well I swear the tradition in the west of the idea of the imago dei ruined altering our appearance cause apparently cause of muh image og gawd.

Even though being trans & gay is accepted, getting plastic surgery and looksmaxxing apparently is bad according to society.

Exactly Even contracunts admitted this but somehow we are the ones in the wrong here you can't win no matter what you do they will alway's hate you if you try and improve yourself cause they know if men were to wake up women would lose their supplier's of beta buxes the state alway's need a certain amount to live as victim's so they can keep using excuses for welfare and shit they don't want you to have independence they want you a victim and a slave to them.
btw welcome to forum fellow greycel. :feelstrash::feelsokman:

Thank's dude

Its because normalfags think that men shouldn't get plastic surgery for their face because its a form of insecurity for men, specifically around their masculinity. Even though being trans & gay is accepted, getting plastic surgery and looksmaxxing apparently is bad according to society.

Agree with your points. True its like man can't make them self look pretty. But women can wear 10 tons of makeup. LOW IQ NORMIES. :feelstrash:
On the contary, what you said is high IQ. :feelsokman:

@ryhan Welcome to the forum mate.