Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Vent/Water. The competition out there is inane... how can an ugly man(let) ever win?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Women who are 5 feet short will not take me. I'm 5'4" and ugly (0 experience @ 26 years old) but IRL I'm nicer than most chads out there. The same goes with other men who are either short or ugly or both. Or those who aren't at least chadlite.

It's not just that "one" is ugly and/or short. There will always be someone better out there. Better face, taller, wealthier, more NT.

Just look at looksmax.org ! Fucking stupid site. So many tall HTNs and chadlites on there.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear brocel, it's brutal out here for all of us, maybe you can ask @PersonalityPIMP to hook you up with one of the foids in his harem
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Women dont care about you being nice. Stop the bluepill overdosing right now

Women dont care about you being nice. Stop the bluepill overdosing right now
Yup, I know that 100%. I meant to say that. I realise I wasn't very clear/direct.

Sorry to hear brocel, it's brutal out here for all of us,
I know :feelsbadman:

maybe you can ask @PersonalityPIMP to hook you up with one of the foids in his harem
homer simpson laughing GIF