Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Vent so my head doesn't explode

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
Mediocrity in day to day life is exhausting.
The repetition of everyday life is exhausting.
Being a nobody in 2023 isn't worth being alive for.
Being a mindless worker for your entire life isn't worth it.

I know people will say just find happiness and find a slaver you enjoy working for. Some will say be the good you want to see; I say why do we have to manufacture our own good and happiness in order to cope in modern society?

Is society really that fucked up that it can not provide for the common man anymore?
Is it so bloated with errors it can't right those errors with laws and printing more capital?

I say to you these are the end times for capitalism it's only right to want to jump ship before it is over, before the system takes you down with it.

As every era before has fell so will this one. I think it's only right to want to not experience this.

Mental health treatment is just another way to deal with society's downfall so we don't see the real picture, the real problem.

The problem is that we are in societal collapse and everyone is gaslighting us into not believing it. Be it news outlets or our own government.

I want to punch foids in the mouth

dont know what to say

Brutal and very relatable

Being a mindless worker for your entire life isn't worth it.
Just 30 more years

Step 1: Grab Bootstrap
Step 2: Pull upwards
Step 3: ???

Profit.