Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Vent post about family

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

brain damaged from kikepills
★★★★★
Shut up you stupid slag. Fucking fucked a dozen of thug Pakistanis. Getting railed before marriage and then shamelessly pretending to be Muslim. I’m not your little bitch. Fuck you. Stupid cunt whore.

I hope your marriage fails. Don’t talk to me ever again. You only do good stuff for me so that In return I be your little bitch who doesn’t say anything back. Fuck you. You’re manipulative as fuck. You’re not genuine. Don’t talk to me with that slaggy, arrogant, “know it all” voice. Don’t talk to me like you’re better than me. Fuck you.

I’ll tell your retarded Algerian husband all about your slaggy past. And your psycho tendencies how you trashed the entire house. Your loss? I’ll tell him everything I swear to god. This is my last straw.

I hate you. You’ve been a psycho since you were little. Fucking bitch.

If you want to send me to another psych ward go for it. Show your true colours. None of you ever loved me. Or loved anyone. You’re all manipulative freaks.

Treating me like a baby treating me like a retard who can’t take care of himself. Fuck all of you. I’m sick of your bullshit. I wish I never saw any of you again after that day. I hate you all. Fake motherfuckers.

MOM, you’re such a psycho. My sister is a perfect reflection of you and your fucked up behaviours. You think you can play nice and try to manipulate me? Piss off.

I’ll kill myself out of spite. Fuck all of you. The tone that you use against me and how you talk to me tells me everything. Youngest in the family? My fucking ass. It’s painful and it’s all bullshit being treated like I’m the retard who shouldn’t talk back to anyone. Nobody listens to me and I’m not allowed to have a say and control my life anymore ever since being labelled “mentally ill” and “suicidal”. I should’ve never stalled I should’ve jumped man.

When I’m gone, I know none of you will truly care. You just see me as a little bitch to use and abuse. A pawn. You don’t see me as a person you see me as something to get something out of. Don’t pretend you care. None of you care. Nobody cares. And that’s freeing in a way. I won’t miss any of you and deep down none of you will miss me. So fucking be it. I know your true colours.

You just see me as some freak.

All of you are just very good at pretending to care. Don’t you dare use my death to farm sympathy by faking your reactions. I’ll haunt this house forever. Fuck all of you. At least my brother changed his ways. Everyone else, gone.

Can’t get peace and quiet to myself and stay home alone. If I can’t stay home by myself, what the fuck can I do in life? Coming back home from the fucking looney bin, home is just being treated as if I’m in another psych ward.

Once I was too pussy to not jump off the cliff, my life was already over. So fucking over. How people will see and treat me now. I should’ve fucking knew. Especially with “meds” fucking up my entire brain and body. Suicide is so frowned upon and criminalised that you get locked up for attempting it and get pathologized by shrinks. Even your family will fucking hate you deep down. Soulless cunts. Virtue signalling cunts.

All of you in the house, it’s just bitching, bitching, bitching like fucking hell don’t any of you know how to shut the fuck up??? And I was the one sent to the fucking psych ward?

I’m sick of being complacent with putting up with this bullshit.

You want me to come along to your retarded shopping sprees, you want me to keep being a little controllable bitch? Fuck all of you. I don’t want to keep hearing you bitching with your cucked husband and whore daughter even when going outside. The biggest middle finger is killing myself. At least I’ll finally be done with your bullshit.

Sum it up bro its fucking 15 paragraphs

Last edited:
Oh damn thats brutal how old

your mom sounds like a bitch
I’ll tell your retarded Algerian husband all about your slaggy past. And your psycho tendencies how you trashed the entire house. Your loss? I’ll tell him everything I swear to god. This is my last straw.
do it unless he's a cuck and doesn't care then it might make your situation worse

do it unless he's a cuck and doesn't care then it might make your situation worse
Algerians are emotional and aggressive mfs I swear. Or maybe I’m wrong. I’ll tell him regardless. Last straw man. I fucking hate my slaggy sister. She thinks she can shamelessly islammaxx and then treat me like this thinking she’s better than me.

your mom sounds like a bitch
She fucking ruined my life screaming and shouting at me and beating me when I was young for doing the smallest things. Her face is kind of etched in my memory when she did that stuff even after jewpills.

She fucking ruined my life screaming and shouting at me and beating me when I was young for doing the smallest things. Her face is kind of etched in my memory when she did that stuff even after jewpills.
you should teach that cunt a lesson
can't you talk back to her or slap her to but her in her place?

Any way to land a decent job or something?
I’m just leeching off the money I got from benefits. I have no skills mang :fuk: can’t talk to people I’m a total voicecel and people can’t hear me. I get weird asf around people.

Get revenge and then run away be homeless for a while working at fast foods or construction till you find some dudes who are willing to rent an apartment with you(usually immigrants) and go stay with them(split the rent with them ofc)

you should teach that cunt a lesson
can't you talk back to her or slap her to but her in her place?
They’re going to see it as me “acting out” and then they’ll try using that as an excuse to send me to a psych ward or some bullshit. I don’t ever want to go back to that shitty place. Idk what’s better being in a psych ward or being home at this point

I’m just leeching off the money I got from benefits. I have no skills mang :fuk: can’t talk to people I’m a total voicecel and people can’t hear me. I get weird asf around people.
Same bro gets better if you practice talking tho kinda gotten better for me

Brutal
I have no advice, it's just brutal. It's not like you can just move out or go live on the street.

They’re going to see it as me “acting out”
this is so fucking annoying
doesn't matter how right you are, it's just dismissed as you acting out or being autistic

Get revenge and then run away be homeless for a while working at fast foods or construction till you find some dudes who are willing to rent an apartment with you(usually immigrants) and go stay with them(split the rent with them ofc)
@SandNiggerKANG what do you think about this flawless plan lol

I swear to god I will lace their food or water with jewpills or some shit. That will fuck up their brains. I hate them that much.

you should try to learn a skill or go to some 2 year college so you can gtfo of home then you won't have to tolerate their bullshit

Brutal
I have no advice, it's just brutal. It's not like you can just move out or go live on the street.

doesn't matter how right you are, it's just dismissed as you acting out or being autistic
Could rent out a place with like 5 other dudes which is probably affordable for him

Same bro gets better if you practice talking tho kinda gotten better for me
I have moments where it gets better but then it just gets worse. I never stay permanently in the better state. I have nobody to talk to so I can’t practice mang

I have moments where it gets better but then it just gets worse. I never stay permanently in the better state. I have nobody to talk to so I can’t practice mang
Read my previous post what do you think about it

Good arguments = nothing. They look to social status and how I actually appear and judge off that. Classic Normie behaviour. Doesn’t help being youngest in my family

you should try to learn a skill or go to some 2 year college so you can gtfo of home then you won't have to tolerate their bullshit
Good shout I need to get in the right state of mind for that. I will have to be around normies but fuck it ill do what it takes

Could rent out a place with like 5 other dudes which is probably affordable for him
I have nobody irl no friends no nothing how can I find a place like that

Which post brocel
This one you don't have to be homeless if you find others to rent a place with you first

Good shout I need to get in the right state of mind for that. I will have to be around normies but fuck it ill do what it takes
you got it brocel:feelsautistic: think about your future you'll be independent and have your own place without those whores(no offense) nagging you

This one you don't have to be homeless if you find others to rent a place with you first
You know this could work. Immigrants don’t act Giga NT they’re new to the country and don’t know customs. I could probably help them out in some way or another and then they could help me. Good idea brocel

you got it brocel:feelsautistic: think about your future you'll be independent and have your own place without those whores(no offense) nagging you
Thanks mang also don’t spare them of any harsh words, fuck them

You know this could work. Immigrants don’t act Giga NT they’re new to the country and don’t know customs. I could probably help them out in some way or another and then they could help me. Good idea brocel
How much is rent where you live and how much do you get as privileges

How much is rent where you live and how much do you get as privileges
It’s like 700 shekels a month mang I think 5 people can easily manage