Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [vent] Coming to terms with being genetic waste

chudcel

chudcel

Copium
★★
I was born with a defective heart which needed lots of surgery to even let me live but still is defective to this day and always will be

Autism, dyslexia and severe dyspraxia

Only one working eye

If I had been born in the past I would rightfully have been left to die but modern medicine means I have to survive and suffer. Nature, God, whatever, did not intend for me to live so I am being punished for doing so.

i will never come to terms with the idea that i will never get pussy

im 100% ascending in the future

I was born with a defective heart which needed lots of surgery to even let me live but still is defective to this day and always will be

Only one working eye

If I had been born in the past I would rightfully have been left to die but modern medicine means I have to survive and suffer. Nature, God, whatever, did not intend for me to live so I am being punished for doing so.
what happened to ur eye ?

i will never come to terms with the idea that i will never get pussy

im 100% ascending in the future
I'm optimistic but odds that I die a virgin still exist

Nature is a bitch, a total complete bitch. She doesn't care about anything. The two things that need to be criticized and even insulted are Nature and Man. Subscribe to Hobbesianism. It is the truth.

The nerve behind it is defective. It looks normal and moves but I cannot see through it.
were u born with this problem or did it become a thing becuz of an accident ?

By LDAR NEETing until you have wasted more resources then contributed

By LDAR NEETing until you have wasted more resources then contributed
I ldarmaxx to hopefully accelerate death, one day my heart will give up I don't even go to the checkups anymore.

I ldarmaxx to hopefully accelerate death, one day my heart will give up I don't even go to the checkups anymore.
Based I have degenerative eye disease so I am slowly going blind, I skipped the doctor appointment and got drunk instead I just see it as a nice way to get disabilitybuxx in the future beats wageslaving all I do is listen to music anyways and drink if i'm not working

Based I have degenerative eye disease so I am slowly going blind, I skipped the doctor appointment and got drunk instead I just see it as a nice way to get disabilitybuxx in the future beats wageslaving all I do is listen to music anyways and drink if i'm not working
Brutal bro I wish you well.

Rip homie never began

Had 5 this week, They taste like shite but theyre aire
Norwegian national dish they are pretty good, see if you have "Tonys" pizza it tastes almost like the real deal best I ever had (and I was raised on em suckas true white trash way so I tried em all)

Norwegian national dish they are pretty good, see if you have "Tonys" pizza it tastes almost like the real deal best I ever had (and I was raised on em suckas true white trash way so I tried em all)
No, Its actually fish!

It's pretty common for subhumans to have health problems, there is a hereditary disease that runs in my family that makes you wheelchair bound. I've got a 50/50 chance of inheriting it.

Nah, I wanna rot for a long time
I'm here for a short rot not a long, hamburger, pizza, carbonara, ultra white bread and coco I eat it all the slop makes my brain feel good

I'm here for a short rot not a long, hamburger, pizza, carbonara, ultra white bread and coco I eat it all the slop makes my brain feel good
Yeah but afterwards slopping i feel bad bc of how bloated i am, I have serious ocd and BDD aleredy about being ugly, Not too long ago i tried roping, What stopped me? Im waiting for Payday 3 to launch! Only thing im looking forward to!

Yeah but afterwards slopping i feel bad bc of how bloated i am, I have serious ocd and BDD aleredy about being ugly, Not too long ago i tried roping, What stopped me? Im waiting for Payday 3 to launch!
Damn i'm still catching up on Payday 2s DLC the stealth heists with randoms makes me want to cry and scream

Only one working eye

you might be an evil chud, but i still like you :)

Woah, you're an actual truecel. I'm sorry that society obligated you to live like that (so you pay them for surgeries and shit), life must be hell when it comes to socializing with people. :cryfeels:
I hope that at least you manage to cope with us while you're still here though.

It's pretty common for subhumans to have health problems, there is a hereditary disease that runs in my family that makes you wheelchair bound. I've got a 50/50 chance of inheriting it.

all foids who see you irl probably wish that you got killed

we need some form of eugenics
no one should be forced to suffer just because parents are selfish and want to reproduce

My condolences man. If you're telling the truth you're one of the truest truecels on this forum. How would you rate your face/looks on a scale of 1-10?