Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Venomkore Voice Things #2: Predicting foids and the terminator mindset

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Alright here’s another voice thing. I think I’m a little better at this now. Putting this one in ID since I think it fits under that umbrella. Hope its entertaining guys

You can also predict how men are going to act. When you're getting put into a new class where no one knows each other the guys are quick to act all funny and "chill" (jestermaxx).

They will be all over some better looking females like vultures over an animal carcass. Some of the above average looking normies (who had somewhat of a sex life) will continuously brag about it lowkey. With this move they intend to subconsciously discourage the other normies or Incels in denial.

As soon as they find out that better looking foids (foid just has to have a somewhat good frame and big butt to be considered "better looking" are already chads property they turn into complete cuck mode. People are very predictable in general.

You can also predict how men are going to act. When you're getting put into a new class where no one knows each other the guys are quick to act all funny and "chill" (jestermaxx).

They will be all over some better looking females like vultures over an animal carcass. Some of the above average looking normies (who had somewhat of a sex life) will continuously brag about it lowkey. With this move they intend to subconsciously discourage the other normies or Incels in denial.

As soon as they find out that better looking foids (foid just has to have a somewhat good frame and big butt to be considered "better looking" are already chads property they turn into complete cuck mode. People are very predictable in general.
Actually yeah, jestermaxxing is insanely common now that i think about it. I feel like there should be a greater payoff to knowing how to predict people like this but I don't really know what to do with it. I imagine itll be handy someday

Actually yeah, jestermaxxing is insanely common now that i think about it. I feel like there should be a greater payoff to knowing how to predict people like this but I don't really know what to do with it. I imagine itll be handy someday
I hate jestermaxxing normies, most of them are the most bluepilled, muh'queen serving faggot cucks.

I hate jestermaxxing normies, most of them are the most bluepilled, muh'queen serving faggot cucks.
Never seen one of em ascend by doing it so I'm not sure why they always keep trying it. It's like watching someone try to break through a locked door by slamming their head against it over and over.

Never seen one of em ascend by doing it so I'm not sure why they always keep trying it. It's like watching someone try to break through a locked door by slamming their head against it over and over.
I don't understand this neither... Some of them even throw parties and invite all the holes to waste their own alcohol on them

Very based. I'd agree in saying that females are much less emotional than we are made to believe.
Females are the most calculated creatures on earth as every action they take is completely focused on obtaining biological advancement through Chad sperm.
Women do not have genuine emotions as we are made to believe. This is why society is against mens emotions, since mens emotions, one of the most powerful ones is anger, and society always tells men we shouldnt show anger and that we should be more compassionate.
Anger is a pure unfiltered emotions.
While the "emotions" that females display are actually just outward signals that they use to get what they want. Like when a female cries, she isnt actually sad, she is using that display to get others to feel bad for her. This is why the saying "crocodile tears" exists