Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Venomkore Voice Thing Megathread

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Sorry u got no replies. Thought these would be more popular tbh

Interesting shit bro I'll check it out

Sorry u got no replies. Thought these would be more popular tbh
Me too tbh but I'm not too concerned as long as someone out there enjoys em somewhat. Fun to make anyways

I've listened to all of them so far.

Damn i missed 7

You sound like a boring skinny stoic nerd who wears hoodies all the time. Also you don't give a shit about others and you have 3-4 low tier normie friends. You are quite NT and don't hesitate talking to girls. Girls don't find you ugly or creepy and you are just invisible to them. You are dead ass average in everything you do except one or two le quirky hobbies. That's what I interpret from your voice.
Am I right? Or not?

I missed most of them so far. Appreciate the repost
You sound like a boring skinny stoic nerd who wears hoodies all the time. Also you don't give a shit about others and you have 3-4 low tier normie friends. You are quite NT and don't hesitate talking to girls. Girls don't find you ugly or creepy and you are just invisible to them. You are dead ass average in everything you do except one or two le quirky hobbies. That's what I interpret from your voice.
Am I right? Or not?
Average isnt good enough these days and he is a manlet btw

Am I right? Or not?
Sorta. I got good stories from life so I guess I wouldn’t say I’m boring. I always wear hoodies in autumn and winter so thats true. I’d say I’m decently compassionate in practice but I am kind of spiteful internally. I have like 11 friends I’d call close, they range from incel to chadlite probably. I am generally NT I would say but I am very high inhib about talking to girls, I do it very rarely. I’ve asked a girl out twice and both took a lot of strain on me. Nailed the invisible thing, its a weird set up. People know who I am, they just dont give a shit what I do. I’m not even an option on foids option that they vote “yes” or “no” for, I’m just off the ballot. I’m considered smarter than most people academically and stronger than most people, but I am shit at most skill related hobbies. I am very good at vidya, cooking, and writing I would say but thats it I guess.

Unironically bookmarked, unironically will listen later.