Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Venezuelans go ER on Peruviancel

Mango

Mango

no painkillers for you inkie
★★★

Least violent latin-americans

thoze venezuelan niggerz have infezted all latin america bc their country iz the shittiezt one in the whole continent

Mozt of them are low life thugz who commit crime and threat people

Venezuleanz are a plague

Life's tough when you're a framelet tarzan mestizo, and so is death.
Still was a noob move from his part to lean on a bridge.

thoze venezuelan niggerz have infezted all latin america bc their country iz the shittiezt one in the whole continent

Venezuleanz are a plague
Yo hombre, you're latinx right, if so what are the least and most horrible ese countries?

Yo hombre, you're latinx right, if so what are the least and most horrible ese countries?
argentina bc they want to keep their whitenezz az much az pozzible - but their currency iz low tier af
chile similar althought they arent that white

avoid peru, colombia and ecuador

Spics are so friendly and nice to each other lol

argentina bc they want to keep their whitenezz az much az pozzible - but their currency iz low tier af

Argies? You mean the radioactive orangutans that filled my rekt folders in 1 week of celebration?
Why not Ecuador or Uruguay?

Venezuelans are the Mexicans of South America but worse

Fucked up
See I know you have some empathy unlike loserfer. It's pathetic I would never do that to somebody just for that. Ridiculous. Proof evil exists.

If I was GOD'S angel as I said in my threat prior I'll link it soon, I would slaughter those people who did that and defend people like that peru guy.

Any news story, context behind this? Or is it just angry spics

It’s over for peruviancels

Venezuleanz are a plague

Yep, my Latin American family won't stop complaining about Venezuelans. Even though a few of our male Incel members ascended by Venezuelamaxxing they complain about their male in-laws.

This is a really stupid way to die.

Imagine saying latinx instead of latino. Might as well shove a tampon up your ass and put they/them in your bio while you’re at it

Uruguay is the best

What's Ecuador like?

Brutal. I really like Peruvians bc they seem like the South American country that stayed true the most. They still have their own languages and are mainly indigenous. No niggers and no colonizers like all the other cucked South American countries. Venezuelans seem like low-IQ animals, no wonder though, I heard they are heavily mixed with blacks.

What are Uruguayans like?
like lite argentinians. Most slutty foidz in latin america want whitez but theyd also be happy with argentinianz or uruguayanz chadz

like lite argentinians. Most slutty foidz in latin america want whitez but theyd also be happy with argentinianz or uruguayanz chadz
Are Argentinans more dark triad?

Subhuman Venezuelan savages

lowlife az peru but theyre more nigro while peruvianz are mor native american
If I'm not mistaken Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Chile have a low crime homicide rate by latin america standards.

In Argentina crime might be in rise since the country's economy will take a long time to recover.

Imagine saying latinx instead of latino. Might as well shove a tampon up your ass and put they/them in your bio while you’re at it
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings beaner.

Least violent latin-americans
It's always the colored ones who are most aggressive.

Why did he get pushed anyway? What act did he do that made them push him off the bridge???

Last edited:
Damn, South and Central America seem miserable in regards to violence. I remember r/watchpeopledie being filled with content from Brazil and Venezuela. I have no idea why criminals there love to document their violence so much when compared to everywhere else.
Argies? You mean the radioactive orangutans that filled my rekt folders in 1 week of celebration?
Why not Ecuador or Uruguay?
Got rekt vids?
Jfl this reminds me of when some progressives at my college demanded my college rename a cultural center from Latino to “Latinx” and put up a gay ass mural. It turns out most hispanics, especially the international ones at my alma-mater, don’t even like the latinx moniker.

Damn, South and Central America seem miserable in regards to violence. I remember r/watchpeopledie being filled with content from Brazil and Venezuela. I have no idea why criminals there love to document their violence so much when compared to everywhere else.
coz latam has very low rate of solving crimes, even most serious ones like murder

murder solving rate is only like 20% in Brazil. so if you get killed, 80% chance the murderer won't even ever be found

2nd issue is latam's legal system is extremely lenient. in brazil, even murderers get holidays every Christmas when they are released from prison for like 2 weeks for good behavior.... and the max sentence in brazil is 30 years.

with those factors, the criminals dont really fear consequences.

Venezuleanz are a plague

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings beaner.
You didn't, I'm just speaking my mind

But keep on promoting the kike agenda little goy
Jfl this reminds me of when some progressives at my college demanded my college rename a cultural center from Latino to “Latinx” and put up a gay ass mural.
That's fucking psychotic, right? I mean, demanding that something that has zero effect on you or your life be changed to fall in line with your arbitrary paradigm you based your entire personality around (which you're too smooth brained to understand was manufactured and drip fed to you by higher powers who don't even believe it themselves) can't be called anything other than mentally ill. People these days are such self-important faggots. I wish I cared that much about anything in life
It turns out most hispanics, especially the international ones at my alma-mater, don’t even like the latinx moniker.
Because not only does it sound gay as fuck, it's a completely unnecessary label and another one of the endless instances of Cuckmerica incessantly shoving their libcuck agenda down everyone's throat

Latino myself here, but I'm one of the few to admit that latinos are a vile people, yet they constantly preach "we're so warm hearted and welcoming" (which says a lot, if you have to constantly remind others how good you are)