Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Veganism is protected by law, Pansexuality is a thing... Inceldom will be legally classified as a disability...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Last edited:
The last one is a massive cope

I don't understand what the first article is about...

I'm going to wait for sexualized veganism...

It shouldn't be too long of a wait

Inceldom will be legally classified as a disability...
Let's hope so. It may be hard to quantify what counts as inceldom though.

"Headline: Announces shes pansexual"
"Article: In relationship with woman"
So...shes a lesbian, or at most bi?

Like, isn't she cucking her gf by doing this? "I'd like to announce I have a girlfriend :))) oh btw hun I'd still fuck dudes LMAO"
Literally the defination of virtue signaling. Imagine you move to India to do charity work and when the media comes to interview you you're like "oh well just so you know I would ALSO do charity work in Africa"
Like its completely irrelevant now that you're in India, just like announcing you're pan is completely irrelevant now that you're in a commited relationship.

Let's hope so. It may be hard to quantify what counts as inceldom though.
I'd say there are pretty simple things that are tell tale inceldom signs

I dont understand why do people care so much about veganism. Let people eat soy if they want, whatever

I'd say there are pretty simple things that are tell tale inceldom signs
Right, but when it comes to qualifying for welfare, the classification can become complicated. Like where do you draw the line?

Right, but when it comes to qualifying for welfare, the classification can become complicated. Like where do you draw the line?
I'd say first in line incels (first people to get it) must be sexless and relationshipless from birth, for a start.
Even more so if you are friendless or NEET.
Failed normies/hightier incels (people who have had sex without paying for it, or had relationships) but ended up becoming incel due to disfigurement or just pure luck

I'd say first in line incels (first people to get it) must be sexless and relationshipless from birth, for a start.
Even more so if you are friendless or NEET.
Failed normies/hightier incels (people who have had sex without paying for it, or had relationships) but ended up becoming incel due to disfigurement or just pure luck
I agree, I like the priority system. I could see people faking inceldom to get benefits though.

It would give the word fakecel a whole new meaning.
I'd say doing a lot of history checking would help in weeding out fakecels
pretty easy since you can just check for their social media pages to start off with

I dont understand why do people care so much about veganism. Let people eat soy if they want, whatever
Think I’m in the minority here I don’t want to eat animal products just let me be.
People care more about me not eating meat than I do myself.

Government mandated infertile gf that i can plant my semen into whenever i want and not have to worry about kids

Cope. Men are persecuted. Nothing will help us

I'd say doing a lot of history checking would help in weeding out fakecels
pretty easy since you can just check for their social media pages to start off with
True, it will be hard for normies to hide their history. Mentalcels will be harder to detect though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back