Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Veganism destroying women!

N

Narazz

Officer

btw that guy talks a lot about jaw stuff and nutrition.

Foids are prone and easily brainwashed into becoming vegan because it's popular, i've seen many cases of that in real life. Even if they don't become vegan fully they will still eat vegan meals that look like meat a couple of days a week.

So eating chickens full of hormones and stuffing your face on the barbecue is healthier than eating vegetables and cereal?

well, technically i would say so.
But, you're eating your chicken wrong. Also, the diet is more about fat and organs!

maxresdefault.jpg

She still has fake up

women destroy me

I respect vegans peoples but not when it's for follow the trends like a sheep (so basically all the foids)

Veganism is unnatural and stupid.

So eating chickens full of hormones and stuffing your face on the barbecue is healthier than eating vegetables and cereal?
Yes. Vegetables are good for you, but it’s hard to get all your nutrients from them alone unless you eat soy or other legumes which are poisonous. You should read into lectins called agglutinins and prolamins. Most autoimmune diseases are related to their consumption.

you need to eat both, jesus told me

I think some peoples bodies are just so use to meat and dairy I dont think its possible for them to be vegan at that point. At the same time if you're going vegan you should gradually do it rather than just waking up one day and saying fuck all meats. Also strictly follow Dr sebis diet. There are many vegetables and foods he wont allow due to them not having enough alkaline or nutrients.

The animals will die anyway, why not have them die humanely?