Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Vegancels would you be in a relationship or have sex with a carnivore foid?

Question

• No that's disgusting

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes volcel if you wouldn't

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Carnivore foids are extremely rare (foids who predominantly eat animal products).

I've only seen like 3 carnivore foids on social media. Would you vegancels have sex, be in a relationship or date a carnivore foid? I'm not vegan myself, i'm just wondering if you would find them disgusting or not.

I'm kinda the opposite side, meaning that i would find most vegan foids kinda disgusting and the majority of foids are vegan/plant based even though over 80% of them leave veganism in the end.

I'm kinda the opposite side, meaning that i would find most vegan foids kinda disgusting
Because of their politics and stuff like that? Not just from their diet alone?

I'm not really a vegan, but I hate meat. I can handle poultry fine enough, but only because it's cheap and easy to cook. I struggle each time I have to deal with minced or whole chicken, it makes me queasy.
Vegans have less tolerance for meat than "carnivores" do for veggies, I think. Meat smells, has fats, fluids. It's just disgusting as is and it comes from murder (obviously). Products like bacon and sausages legitimately make me vomit from just thinking about them.

You're raising a good point, yeah, it would be hard for me to live near a major meat eater. I don't know if I would take that L just to escape inceldom. Actual vegans probably have it worse.

Because of their politics and stuff like that? Not just from their diet alone?

I'm not really a vegan, but I hate meat. I can handle poultry fine enough, but only because it's cheap and easy to cook. I struggle each time I have to deal with minced or whole chicken, it makes me queasy.
Vegans have less tolerance for meat than "carnivores" do for veggies, I think. Meat smells, has fats, fluids. It's just disgusting as is and it comes from murder (obviously). Products like bacon and sausages legitimately make me vomit from just thinking about them.

You're raising a good point, yeah, it would be hard for me to live near a major meat eater. I don't know if I would take that L just to escape inceldom. Actual vegans probably have it worse.
The reason i wouldn't want to be with a vegan foid is both aboth ethics/the activism part and the dietary part. I won't get into to why because i don't want to offend you in any way.

I understand why you feel queasy about meat and find it disgusting, i know some of people who do to, especially when it's raw. For me however it's an everyday thing and very natural to touch, handle and eat meat, even as a kid i felt that way. I actually find overly cooked charred meat disgusting. I hate grilling, i prefer it rare or raw.

I have somewhat of a phobia when it comes to grains and vegetables. I actually haven't eaten any grains and whole veggies now for 3 years or so but i eat fruit sometimes like raw tomatoes and cucumbers. I do juice vegetables sometimes because it's way easier to digest without the fiber and cellulose.

The reason i wouldn't want to be with a vegan foid is both aboth ethics/the activism part and the dietary part. I won't get into to why because i don't want to offend you in any way.
I'm not thin skinned, but okay. Yeah, vegans are annoying, but it's only because they feel strongly about it (even if their beliefs can still be shaky). Such convictions are truly rare in the modern world.
For me however it's an everyday thing and very natural to touch, handle and eat meat, even as a kid i felt that way. I actually find overly cooked charred meat disgusting. I hate grilling, i prefer it rare or raw.
Whoa, that's interesting. I just hate touching it and use gloves. I wash my hands like crazy, but I can still feel the smell on them and it just sucks.
I have somewhat of a phobia when it comes to grains and vegetables. I actually haven't eaten any grains and whole veggies now for 3 years or so
I wonder how couples even have the strength to keep going on when there can be so many little irreconcilable things like these.

Last edited:
I'm not thin skinned, but okay. Yeah, vegans are annoying, but it's only because they feel strongly about it (even if their beliefs can still be shaky). Such convictions are truly rare in the modern world.

Whoa, that's interesting. I just hate touching it and use gloves. I wash my hands like crazy, but I can still feel the smell on them and it just sucks.

I wonder how couples even have the strength to keep going on when there can be so many little irreconcilable things like these.
Veganism isn't just a diet, it's a lifestyle and i would even call it a religion in some cases. Some factory farmed meat and especially chicken can smell like shit when you open the package. That's why i mostly buy locally produced meat.

I am vegan.

It depends. Nobody is born vegan. I wasn't one myself when I was young. If I ever get into a serious relationship I'd make her aware of veganism and everything related to it. If she won't change her ways then I'd break-up with her, because she would a massive hypocrite. Also, if I can get one girl then I can get another girl so breaking up won't concern me.
Interesting. Some kids are actually born vegan especially in this time and age with veganism dominating the western world to an extent, and if the mother refuse to breastfeed the baby he/she will be 100% vegan.

I feel like veganism is the only thing that can get incels laid in a way. Lets say a hardcore vegan foid have nothing to choose from besides Chad carnivores. She would probably pick an incel vegan instead of a Chad carnivore am i right? Or would she go against her beliefs, diet and lifestyle and stay with a Chad carnivore? It's an interesting way of seeing it since there are alot of hardcore vegan foids out there.

Interesting. Some kids are actually born vegan especially in this time and age with veganism dominating the western world to an extent, and if the mother refuse to breastfeed the baby he/she will be 100% vegan.

I feel like veganism is the only thing that can get incels laid in a way. Lets say a hardcore vegan foid have nothing to choose from besides Chad carnivores. She would probably pick an incel vegan instead of a Chad carnivore am i right? Or would she go against her beliefs, diet and lifestyle and stay with a Chad carnivore? It's an interesting way of seeing it since there are alot of hardcore vegan foids out there.
Do you think that veganism can outweight Chadsexualism? That would be hilarious.
I suppose it's not really a factor in casual sex, it's only applicable in dating and LTR.

Do you think that veganism can outweight Chadsexualism? That would be hilarious.
I suppose it wouldn't be a factor in casual sex, but only in dating and LTR.
Only if the foids are hardcore vegans. Do you think these beckys care about Chad being a vegan or not?

View: https://youtu.be/gnszgvVCw1U

Yes even in causal sex ONS situations they would probably reject a Chad carnivore if they had dinner before or w/e.

Vegancel here and I would be pretty grossed out and turned off by it but I’ll still take what i can get. It beats the loneliness and pain of inceldom

Only if the foids are hardcore vegans. Do you think these beckys care about Chad being a vegan or not?

View: https://youtu.be/gnszgvVCw1U

Yes even in causal sex ONS situations they would probably reject a Chad carnivore if they had dinner before or w/e.

The worst part is that those foids probably kill (or would ask their bfs to do so) insects unnecessarily, just because they are ugly.

Foids apply lookism even on what they consider worthy of living

Breastfeeding is vegan afaik. I don't see anything wrong with it.
I feel like veganism is the only thing that can get incels laid in a way.
Nothing can get uglies laid besides hookers but you do have a point....
Lets say a hardcore vegan foid have nothing to choose from besides Chad carnivores. She would probably pick an incel vegan instead of a Chad carnivore am i right?
No, but veganism is foid dominant so a normie vegan man can find lots of normie vegan girls. Ofcourse girls are gonna pick Chad carnivores because Chad always wins
Or would she go against her beliefs, diet and lifestyle and stay with a Chad carnivore?
She would
It's an interesting way of seeing it since there are alot of hardcore vegan foids out there.
Like I said you are not wrong. Veganism is 80% foids so good chance to meet foids in fests/events etc but you have to be somewhat decent looking like a 6

>Vegancels
You mean IT infiltrators?:worryfeels:

Breastfeeding is vegan afaik. I don't see anything wrong with it.
No it's not. It's an animal secretion, and it contains fat soluble vitamins A, D, K2 which are non-vegan.

No it's not. It's an animal secretion, and it contains fat soluble vitamins A, D, K2 which are non-vegan.
It's not animal exploitation (if consensual) and that's what veganism is based on

It's not animal exploitation (if consensual) and that's what veganism is based on
We are still animals in a way so it's non-vegan since it's an animal product/vitamins you can find in cows milk. I know it's hard to get but alot of vegans even give their babys soy formula because of this.

We are still animals in a way so it's non-vegan since it's an animal product you can find in cows milk. I know it's hard to get but alot of vegans even give their babys soy formula because of this.
It's not just animal product, it's avoiding animal products that are result of exploitation and breastfeeding is not.

That's literally the goal (ending animal exploitation) of the movement, if they are doing it, they didn't grasp what the movement is.

A cow is not consenting to giving her milk to you, a human mother is consenting to give her milk to her children

Last edited:
Breastfeeding? You mean a mother breastfeeding her kid? It's vegan. I don't see any exploitation taking place. The mother consent, cows cannot obviously. Also, you're wrong about the idea that certain vitamins makes something vegan or not lol
Veganism essentially boils down to animal exploitation.

Breastfeeding? You mean a mother breastfeeding her kid? It's vegan. I don't see any exploitation taking place. The mother consent, cows cannot obviously. Also, you're wrong about the idea that certain vitamins makes something vegan or not lol
Veganism essentially boils down to animal exploitation.
Kinda hypocritical since it's pretty much the same as drinking cows milk AKA non-vegan food. There's a huge difference between eating supplements and getting real nutrients from animals. Try to be more open minded. Anyway were getting off topic here. I won't argue with you vegans... Like i said before it's a religion so it's hard to find open minded people.

Kinda hypocritical since it's pretty much the same as drinking cows milk AKA non-vegan food. There's a huge difference between eating supplements and getting real nutrients from animals. Try to be more open minded. Anyway were getting off topic here. I won't argue with you vegans... Like i said before it's a religion so it's hard to find open minded people.
jfl educate yourself before speaking bs. And you're right arguing on internet is stupid anyways. I don't want to loose my last remaining braincels in internet arguments

jfl educate yourself before speaking bs. And you're right arguing on internet is stupid anyways. I don't want to loose my last remaining braincels in internet arguments
Just because google and the mainstream says breastmilk is vegan it doesn't mean it is. Some vegans eat soil to get minerals for example. Soil contains alot of microscopic insects like springtails and in the end it's non-vegan. That's why i'm saying you should be more open minded and see it from another perspective. If it contains animal nutrients it is non-vegan.

Bullshit. It’d be a miracle for you to get one girl ever in this lifetime. Don’t get cocky, faggot larper
If I was a vegan and met a girl who would be with me I would murder the animals with my bare hands and drink it’s blood. I would also become a vegan. Volcel if you wouldn’t.
:feelskek:

I would wear a body cam and go for daily oral swab tests for animals products if it got me a (insert lowest legal age) foid to love me.
It would be easy for me to cheat since i eat raw animal products. Steak Tartare, Carpaccio raw eggs etc.

What are you implying? :feelsaww:
Sadly veganism is often associated with beta culture. Beta+Vegan=IT

INB4 a video is posted of a vegan bodybuilder who takes gut wrenching "protein" powders and eats 15 different supplements a day and takes steroids. Sorry to offend, i'm a little drunk atm. But muh beans and lentils.

INB4 a video is posted of a vegan bodybuilder who takes gut wrenching "protein" powders and eats 15 different supplements a day and takes steroids.
That weird black YouTuber who wants drama with everyone? Yeah, I remember him
He still looks soft though

I understand why you feel queasy about meat and find it disgusting, i know some of people who do to, especially when it's raw. For me however it's an everyday thing and very natural to touch, handle and eat meat, even as a kid i felt that way. I actually find overly cooked charred meat disgusting. I hate grilling, i prefer it rare or raw.

I have somewhat of a phobia when it comes to grains and vegetables. I actually haven't eaten any grains and whole veggies now for 3 years or so but i eat fruit sometimes like raw tomatoes and cucumbers. I do juice vegetables sometimes because it's way easier to digest without the fiber and cellulose.
Well done or nothing

Well done or nothing
germaphobe, i know alot of them. I never even wash my hands after dealing with raw meat, never gotten sick. It's a lie and propaganda by the medical profession. They want you to get sick by destroying your cells with hand sanitizers and over cooking your meat to charcoal.

It's the same type of people who fry their meat in vegetable oils because they believe that animals fats are unhealthy. We've been eating butter for 9000 years. Oils for only 100 years. Heart attack became rampant when oils were introduced during the 50s, oils crystalize and harden.

Last edited: