Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Vegan

Robo Sapien

Robo Sapien

Transcendent
★★
Anyone else here vegan without having to eat soy? I'm considering it because my current lifestyle is somewhat unhealthy, but I am grossly against consuming tons of soy. If anyone can help me out here, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Anyone else here vegan without having to eat soy? I'm considering it because my current lifestyle is somewhat unhealthy, but I am grossly against consuming tons of soy. If anyone can help me out here, I'd greatly appreciate it.

saving animals from suffering is silly. a chad or a stacy who lives a wonderful life, who has no relevant problems to worry about and who, therefore, starts to worry about problems of others can worry about the poor pets.

already a fucking incel like I do not have to worry about such nonsense. nobody cares about my problems. so the problems of others, including animals, do not matter to me.

It's generally stuff like soylent and TV dinners that are high in processed soy. Cook your own meals and don't eat processed foods. For protein, eat black beans, chickpeas, split peas, lentils, etc., instead of soy.

saving animals from suffering is silly. a chad or a stacy who lives a wonderful life, who has no relevant problems to worry about and who, therefore, starts to worry about problems of others can worry about the poor pets.

already a fucking incel like I do not have to worry about such nonsense. nobody cares about my problems. so the problems of others, including animals, do not matter to me.
I don't care about saving animals. I need to reduce my diet down to 500 or 600 calories a day for health reasons.
It's generally stuff like soylent and TV dinners that are high in processed soy. Cook your own meals and don't eat processed foods. For protein, eat black beans, chickpeas, split peas, lentils, etc., instead of soy.
How do you get B12 and other essential ingredients not found in plant proteins?

I don't care about saving animals. I need to reduce my diet down to 500 or 600 calories a day for health reasons.
just reduce your carbohydrate intake, limit your intake of fat to 50 g per day, and consume only chicken breast, red duck meat or fish.

all the carbohydrate I consume comes from oats, brown rice and sweet potato. when I want to lose weight, I reduce the consumption of these foods, and when I want to gain weight, I increase consumption. chicken, milk and egg proteins, I keep them independent of the objective.

No bro i cant live without animal based products

I was vegan for two years. I stopped because it was 200 dollars a week. I only like the processed stuff so i refuse to eat rice and what nit. I never got sick being vegan, its like i was invincible. Although now i get sick a lot
I was vegan for two years as well, it wasn't expensive for me though, as ironically half of what I ate was rice. In fact that's still my main food source.

However I made myself start eating meat again after I began to have skin problems, mostly on my hands and arms.

Being vegan is good but it helps the planet.

just reduce your carbohydrate intake, limit your intake of fat to 50 g per day, and consume only chicken breast, red duck meat or fish.

all the carbohydrate I consume comes from oats, brown rice and sweet potato. when I want to lose weight, I reduce the consumption of these foods, and when I want to gain weight, I increase consumption. chicken, milk and egg proteins, I keep them independent of the objective.
I require a major lifestyle change to avert a health catastrophe. Unfortunately I'm going to cut all animal proteins for at least two years. I may slowly add them back after 3 years.

I take a B12 supplement. Everything else can be gotten from plants.

Any simple 100 page or less guides you would recommend? Also, do you weight train or exercise in any capacity?

I use vitamins a, b (all complex), c, d, e, k2 mk7, zinc, magnesium, potassium, selenium, boron, silicon, iron, copper, chromium and creatine. each of them has some hormonal importance. I recommend studying them all one by one.

Foids care more about animals than us so you're a cuck for being a vegan

Any simple 100 page or less guides you would recommend? Also, do you weight train or exercise in any capacity?
Well, it's not a guide but this website has a lot of valuable information: https://nutritionfacts.org/. If you are worried about any nutrient there's probably a video there about it and how to get it from plant-based sources.

I used to do bodyweight training, but I don't anymore. To get exercise I mainly just ride my bike and go for walks now.

Foids care more about animals than us so you're a cuck for being a vegan
I don't give a damn about those whores right now. I care about my health.
Well, it's not a guide but this website has a lot of valuable information: https://nutritionfacts.org/. If you are worried about any nutrient there's probably a video there about it and how to get it from plant-based sources.

I used to do bodyweight training, but I don't anymore. To get exercise I mainly just ride my bike and go for walks now.
No popular guides? Bummer, but it's a good start. I'll look around, but yeah, thanks.

Last edited:
Just cut the carbs and sugars.
You can survive with meat only diet but eating vegan only can lead to malnutrition much more easily

I’m not vegan so sadly can’t help but good luck.

yeah I'm vegan bro :feelsokman:
I'll eat some tofu, tempeh and drink some soy milk sometimes, but eating soy is not obligatory in any way - it's just a cheap and quite tasty source of protein (just like any legume); I haven't found compelling evidence saying non-GMO soy is in any way bad, so why avoid it tbhtbh
Dr. Greger's daily dozen is a good guide to vegan nutrition (unless you just eat vegan junk food, it's not hard at all to get your nutrients; the guide is just a goal to strive to, you don't have to count your grams of legumes like an autist everyday obviously)
you only really need B12 (I also take D3+K2 now, because I literally stay all day in my basement)
BTW if you're vegan, it's still calories in, calories out - it's arguably easier to lose weight because of the increased fiber intake (if you stick to whole plant foods), but you can even gain weight, if your diet is really shitty (or if you want to, because you're bulking or something)
despite all the memes surrounding soy and vegan feminists etc. , I'd recommend the diet (you can just call it whole foods plant based diet if you do it just for your health and want to avoid the scary vegan label) to anyone - I pretty much cured my allergies and reduced chronic joint pain a lot (I'd tried keto before and it only made it worse; I wouldn't expect veganism to cure your illnesses, but it happens sometimes, so yeah - a nice side effect) and I save a shit ton of money, because meat and animal-based products are surprisingly expensive (at least here) compared to whole plant foods (processed vegan products are quite expensive, but they're mostly junk food, so yeah)

I take a B12 supplement. Everything else can be gotten from plants.
:yes:

don't go vegan it's incredibly unhealthy and unnatural
Yea im more of a.junk food eater. Also i was told my acne would go away when i was vegan but it never did

because acne comes from sugar/carbs, not saturated fats

I've been vegan for almost 3 years, I dont really eat very much soy. Just stick to natural stuff. After a very short while it just feels completely natural to not desire any animal products. (Also full disclosure, soy has nothing to do with feminization, and certainly much less than hormonized milk and processed meat, makes for good memes though.)

don't go vegan it's incredibly unhealthy and unnatural

because acne comes from sugar/carbs, not saturated fats

The biggest cause of acne is dairy, and yes definatly dont go """"Raw"""" vegan or base your diets around fruit, you're going to want to eat plenty of cooked legumes, vegetables, grains and starches with fruits added for extra vitamins and antioxidants. Even take a few supplements if you're really paranoid, just know that the people who say veganism doesnt work because there are a very very few vitamins that are not commen in vegan diets dont realize where these vitamins originate in the first place and dont realize how much the "Daily vitamin" schtick is over exaggerated.

Last edited:
Buckwheat

Breakfast/dinner
3/4 cup of buckwheat(boil for 15 mins), 1 avocado, 1 cup of blueberries

Lunch
Get a pressure cooker or a huge pot (vegetable,mushroom, bean stew)

Add ,1.5kg of tomato sauce, potatoes, celery, mushrooms,Brussels sprouts, carrots, peas, cauliflower garlic

Cook 1hr-1.5hrs

10 mins before its done cooking, add 1-2 cans of beans(rinse beans with water to wash away salt)

rice/oats/tofu/peanutbutter are cuck food(junk)

buckwheat/beans/potatoes/lentils are blackpilled incel food.(nutritious food)

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with soy. The studies are clear: soy doesn't tank your testosterone. There is no noticeable effect.

That said, I don't really eat soy as a vegan. I get most of my protein from wheat gluten.

I was vegan for two years as well, it wasn't expensive for me though, as ironically half of what I ate was rice. In fact that's still my main food source.

However I made myself start eating meat again after I began to have skin problems, mostly on my hands and arms.
Sounds like you weren't getting enough fat. Nuts and seeds are better sources of fat than meat/dairy/eggs.

I've been vegan for almost 3 years, I dont really eat very much soy. Just stick to natural stuff. After a very short while it just feels completely natural to not desire any animal products. (Also full disclosure, soy has nothing to do with feminization, and certainly much less than hormonized milk and processed meat, makes for good memes though.)

The biggest cause of acne is dairy, and yes definatly dont go """"Raw"""" vegan or base your diets around fruit, you're going to want to eat plenty of cooked legumes, vegetables, grains and starches with fruits added for extra vitamins and antioxidants. Even take a few supplements if you're really paranoid, just know that the people who say veganism doesnt work because there are a very very few vitamins that are not commen in vegan diets dont realize where these vitamins originate in the first place and dont realize how much the "Daily vitamin" schtick is over exaggerated.

There's no vitamins in a cooked/burned food. Use your brain for 1 minute and you will realize that

99% of vegans go back to eating meat because their bodies starve for actual food, and you will as well.

Its healthy. But it helps to save the planet.
Why do you want to save the planet?
so that chads and stacys can enjoy more and can ridicule you even more?

for me, global warming can come and destroy everything.

Why do you want to save the planet?
so that chads and stacys can enjoy more and can ridicule you even more?

for me, global warming can come and destroy everything.
Thats why i said its healthy BUT it helps the planet( a bad thing)

Thats why i said its healthy BUT it helps the planet( a bad thing)
chicken meat e fish meat are healthy too. vegetable protein is poorly absorbed by the human body, and you will still have to go to the hospital regularly to receive vitamin B12 injection into your buttocks.

I'm not doing this to save the planet. I could care less about the planet. I eventually want to buy some land and grow everything self-sufficiently. Eventually I plan on largely living off the grid.