Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Vegan starves herself to death

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
40 yo vegan spent last four years eating raw fruits, sunflower seeds and juices. As a result she died in shri-lanka.

Imagery.

Before:
IMG 20230728 192737 141

After:
IMG 20230728 192740 638

Original in russian

40 yo vegan spent last four years eating raw fruits, sunflower seeds and juices. As a result she died in shri-lanka.

Imagery.

Before:
View attachment 820978

After:
View attachment 820980

Original in russian
Nothing wrong with been vegan though. This idiot foid wasnt eating carbs(pasta, rice) or protein(peanut butter) etc etc etc.

Like who can survive on fruit and juice? Thats just pathetic tbh

Edit: I am not vegan but i know aint nothing wrong with it because when I am broke I cant afford copes and eat only carbs and veg and do just fine untill I get cash then I buy meat and bbq everyday

Nothing wrong with been vegan though. This idiot foid wasnt eating carbs(pasta, rice) or protein(peanut butter) etc etc etc.

Like who can survive on fruit and juice? Thats just pathetic tbh
I love animals. They are sentient beings. They're like little people to me. They're better than people. A meal isn't worth the life and painful death of an animal. I want to and will become vegan. I'm not currently vegan right now, because I lack the discipline to live off of vegetables. Vegetables taste like shit and I hate beans/bean curd products. I can't eat that fake meat shit. I'll probably eat bread when I go vegan.

I love animals. They are sentient beings. They're like little people to me. They're better than people. A meal isn't worth the life and painful death of an animal. I want to and will become vegan. I'm not currently vegan right now, because I lack the discipline to live off of vegetables. Vegetables taste like shit and I hate beans/bean curd products. I can't eat that fake meat shit. I'll probably eat bread when I go vegan.
there are nice recipes for vegan food, secret is "OIL" because fats are what make stuff taste nice. Example a pizza with no sauce that contains oil tastes like shite even if u use real tomatoes.

use olive oil buddy, the best is the virgin cold pressed stuff and use vinegar to make the food tangy and sea salt , the one that comes in stone size granuals to make your food salty, then some pepper to make food spicy. Thats all u need my white nigga.

there are nice recipes for vegan food, secret is "OIL" because fats are what make stuff taste nice. Example a pizza with no sauce that contains oil tastes like shite even if u use real tomatoes.

use olive oil buddy, the best is the virgin cold pressed stuff and use vinegar to make the food tangy and sea salt , the one that comes in stone size granuals to make your food salty, then some pepper to make food spicy. Thats all u need my white nigga.
Word

We have literally evolved to eat meat. Do you think any lion gives a shit about muh sentient beings. I Understand if one doesn't eat meat because he doesn't want to support the bad conditions the animals have to suffer from but that's the only valid reason i can see. If one cares so much about animals well being then buy your meat from your local butcher.

Good tips them, thanks.

Just another case of white woman derangement syndrome. It’s only white women that pull this type of crap.

First time in history white people are voluntary starving themselves to death because some guru told them to. JFL at people who believe you can survive by eating only fruits. Even as a kid i understood that you can't live on fruit, i kinda wanted to eat only fruit as a kid but my senses told me that i need meat. You will eventually die.