Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Vegan Gains Vs Wheat Waffles Debate

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Wheat Waffles is subhuman for thinking he can debate people and retarded for thinking that spreading the blackpill is a good thing

Wheat Waffles is subhuman for thinking he can debate people and retarded for thinking that spreading the blackpill is a good thing
Why and why?
He's not bad at debating. Spreading blackpill/redpill/mgtow/etc. means less simps. What's wrong with that?

Why and why?
He's not bad at debating. Spreading blackpill/redpill/mgtow/etc. means less simps. What's wrong with that?
Spreading the blackpill won't create MGTOWs it will create looksmaxxers which means more competition

Spreading the redpill will create simps who think it's alpha to be a high-earner (Kevin Samuels, etc.) which means women will have more money from Simps and things will get even harder

Even worse it's probably not even possible to convince a stupid nigger like Vegan Gains anything beyond his worldview so it's not worth it

Spreading the blackpill won't create MGTOWs it will create looksmaxxers which means more competition
I think you're being a little too pessimistic here.
Looksmaxxing has its limits, especially when you realize most people aren't willing to do the major stuff (surgeries, etc.)
Looksmaxxing works if you already have good genes, but if you're born with shit genes the blackpill is more likely to make you give up and accept that it's over than turn you into a coping looksmaxxer.
Spreading the redpill will create simps who think it's alpha to be a high-earner (Kevin Samuels, etc.) which means women will have more money from Simps and things will get even harder
They can't get rich if they simp for women tbh.
Also if they have half a brain cell they will realize that shit doesn't work. The redpill is a great avenue for people to come to the blckpill.
Even worse it's probably not even possible to convince a stupid nigger like Vegan Gains anything beyond his worldview so it's not worth it
I agree. Obviously you can't convert a bluepillspreading shill, but that's not the point.
The point is to spread the facts and target his vegan soyjak audience (majority bluepilled incel.)

Last edited:
I think you're being a little too pessimistic here.
Looksmaxxing has its limits, especially when you realize most people aren't willing to do the major stuff (surgeries, etc.)
Looksmaxxing works if you already have good genes, but if you're born with shit genes the blackpill is more likely to make you give up and accept that it's over than turn you into a coping looksmaxxer.

They can't get rich if they simp for women tbh.
Also if they have half a brain cell they will realize that shit doesn't work. The redpill is a great avenue for people to come to the blckpill.

I agree. Obviously you can't convert a bluepillspreading shill, but that's not the point.
The point is to spread the facts and target his vegan soyjak audience (majority bluepilled incel.)
You are coping if you think you're not in a state of competition with all other men including the people on this site

You are coping if you think you're not in a state of competition with all other men including the people on this site
If everyone here is as ugly and poor as I am then no I'm really not lol

"Alright, so, listen, I think you're misunderstanding this here"

He said this like 40 times, jfl
iu

Wheat Waffle's first mistake was arguing that women are more sexually minded than men, which technically isn't true.

His argument should have been about how women have control over the dating market, all they have to do is wait around until some guy walks up to talk to them, at the very most they'll give them visual hints that they're interested if even that, they literally don't even have to try. If it were truly fair then you would see them approaching men just as much as men approach them, but the only time that happens is when they're chasing after chad.

Last edited:
I can tell wheat waffles is a chadlite just from his voice

Wheat waffles makes good videos if you're into stats and lookism autism but by god can he not debate worth a shit.

I can tell wheat waffles is a chadlite just from his voice
He said he is a white 5’9/5’10 normie and he’s had ex gfs. He doesn’t claim to be an incel.

Wheat Waffles does a great job in spreading the blackpill but his "we can't blame women, they're just making the most rational decision" thing is cucked tbh.

Preferring to be Chads' 20th harem cumrag instead of getting with a looksmatched guy who'll fully commit is not rational. It's just proof that women are not meant to have the amount of licentiousness they have nowadays. Just like children, they can't make good decisions.

That was one of the most painful thing I ever sat through, I should have stopped watching after about 30 minutes.

That said I feel like Vegan Gains will go ER one day