Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Vegan foids

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
She doesn't want to harm animals but will make low tier males kill themselves :feelskek:

Women let dogs who eat shit lick their face but are disgusted by a mere sight of me.

high IQ. they are on point meat bad for environment. but idc no more, animals especially dogs have been racist to ugly ethnics like me. and now every Eid Al adha, I will go and kill a goat with my own hands like I have done in the past. I have lost sympathy for disgusting animals who hate me for being ugly tbh.

Seems like virtue signalling shit plus plants are living things too. Animals and plants both have to be killed for food otherwise humans can’t survive so unfortunately this is the way it has to be.

Women let dogs who eat shit lick their face but are disgusted by a mere sight of me.
foids fuck pitbulls and refuse to euthanize them even if bitten many such casesm

foids fuck pitbulls and refuse to euthanize them even if bitten many such casesm
In my country a dog mauled a little girl to death and most foids blamed the little girl for entering it's yard and said the poor dog just defended itself.

Women are so sick they value dogs more than children

being livestock is highly preferable to being incel tbh. especially in nice places like Austria :feelscomfy:

high IQ. they are on point meat bad for environment. but idc no more, animals especially dogs have been racist to ugly ethnics like me. and now every Eid Al adha, I will go and kill a goat with my own hands like I have done in the past. I have lost sympathy for disgusting animals who hate me for being ugly tbh.
Fuck you, dude.

In my country a dog mauled a little girl to death and most foids blamed the little girl for entering it's yard and said the poor dog just defended itself.

Women are so sick they value dogs more than children
I remember seeing many tiktoks with foids and dogs with peanut butter. automatically if I see foid with big dog and especially with peanut butter can assume she is fucking it

they are white
they have a dog
what could they ever do with that dog?

Fuck you, dude.
? the animal dies relatively fast in Muslim halal /Jewish kosher killing, certainly it suffers more bleeding to death than way normal westerners kill it using the skull gun. but overall it is still humane enough

they are on point meat bad for environment.
Actually it is not that bad. Cow farts are only in small % related to greenhouse gasses. Most of it is transport and factories. Also, 2/3 of the land is impossible to grow crops on and we have like 7 billion people to feed. Only animals can give you food out of this soil. Not eating meat won't change a shit.

not the goats man:cryfeels:
it's a family tradition in my case to do this. I have done it when in elementary school, middle schools, HS and college. it's a part of my culture. tbh even if wasn't would be willing to do it, there is a satisfying feeling do it. killing something and then cooking it's meat by yourself is really a different experience. it's also not too costly, in Albany New York, only costs $150-$400 for killing the goat by your own hand and the butcher skins it for you.

in nepal we have a tradition to kill and eat goats as well, my grandparents had goats and they were kind of like my friends when i was young and as i got older i realized what happened to them, made me kinda sad so i decided to not eat them in memory of my goat bros:cryfeels:
I once lived in curryland for a few months my aunt was raising this chicken and would eat her eggs. one day she killed it and I ended up eating, was kind of weird experience tbh

are racist af too

Easy to be vegan when you get Chad's protein on the regular :feelswhere:

How ironic and we are supposed to believe whatever a women says. How cucked is that.
How ironic and we are supposed to believe whatever a women says. How cucked is that.
dude animals live on instincts. they don't think like humans.