Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Vegan foid begged for me to kill a spider near her

Mark5336

Mark5336

Officer
I remeber a foid at school telling me to kill a spider near her, the cherry on the cake was that she was vegan. But looks like only cute animals deserve to live. Same logic the foids apply to us but with some gaslighting because they don't want to admit it.

She wanted it dead because spiders are incels

Spiders are only hated because of their looks.

Was it even a big spider or was it some small harmless one?

Make her eat it as a condition for you killing it

Exactly why they love psycho murderer cats (I love them too I admit) and hate innocent frogs

I remeber a foid at school telling me to kill a spider near her, the cherry on the cake was that she was vegan. But looks like only cute animals deserve to live. Same logic the foids apply to us but with some gaslighting because they don't want to admit it.
When I see grown ass women freaking out about a bug, I pick it up, pet it, put it on my finger, and then bring it over to them.

I love my cats, but that's because they love me even with my hideous face.
no your cats love the food you give them and the scratch under the chin you grant them with infortunatly

no your cats love the food you give them and the scratch under the chin you grant them with infortunatly
No matter how much food you give a cat, if it does not tolerate your presence, it will move away from you.

How would a vegan foid feel if i shoved my meat into her mouth

I don't know, they always stick close to where I am. Sleep near me and hide under my bed.

vegan foid probably have nice tasting pussies

No matter how much food you give a cat, if it does not tolerate your presence, it will move away from you.
yes but if you just disapear and get replaced with another person. The cat would have to just have to get used again to the new owner (1 week at best) and then you would stop existing in his brain forever

yes but if you just disapear and get replaced with another person. The cat would have to just have to get used again to the new owner (1 week at best) and then you would stop existing in his brain forever
The foids do the same in less time.

There are more sociable cats and more unsociable cats. Chances are that over time that cat will continue to remember you.

There are more sociable cats and more unsociable cats. Chances are that over time that cat will continue to remember you.
Well maybe I just based my belief about cats just on my experience with my cat :feelskek:

Should have raped her tbh

Well maybe I just based my belief about cats just on my experience with my cat :feelskek:
You may be right, brocel. I've known cats with all different personalities. And you know what's worse? Even foidcats rejected me. :feelskek:

You may be right, brocel. I've known cats with all different personalities. And you know what's worse? Even foidcats rejected me. :feelskek:
penche-sans-main-transparent-fond-brup-bestreup-reupload-se-jesushd-jesus-laspaelleras
jesus-bras
brutal

Did you kill the spider

I love spiders but I absolutely hate it when they build webs directly in front of where I have to walk.

only cute animals deserve to live

That makes sense though.

The higher the level of consciousness, the more beautiful the animal.

It's part of the cosmic order.

I wouldnt put on the same level a spider and a dog.

Foids don’t have any real values or principles, she’s probably only vegan to get vegan Chads