Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Vaxx Zombies

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Kek'd irl
Me after 2 weeks on anabolics made in my dealers bathtub in an underground lab using raw materials from Cambodia when I smell vaginal discharge from a brunette hairy pussy. @Ecstasy

@MarquisDeSade
@Wellington

Me after 2 weeks on anabolics made in my dealers bathtub in an underground lab using raw materials from Cambodia when I smell vaginal discharge from a brunette hairy pussy. @Ecstasy
:lul:

JFL based α-PVPmaxxer.

@MarquisDeSade
@Wellington
The list of "side effects" from this kikecine just gets longer and longer

Bell's palsy, heart attacks, and now neurological illnesses like prion disease

Last edited:

Also blood clotting in cerebral arteries, fevers, kidney failures.

That's right, I forgot to mention blood clots
Don't worry brocel, there are some many complications from this shit that it overheats my brain.

It has been said that brain fog is associated with the vaccine. It is also rumored that the vaccine causes brain lesions. :feelsjuice:
I see you're still shilling for the kikecine

Now you brought out a Mainstream Media "fact check" :soy::soy::soy:

iu

Muh science, muh (((independent))) fact checkers kek :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsclown:
Also some women had menstrual problems after getting the kikecine

Ordering heroin in wholesale amounts on White House Market, lacing it with shredded CDs and rat shit to sell it to runaway kids under the highway bridge after spraying incel gang signs on the concrete walls

Sorry not sorry you weed smoking normie faggot. This is our hood now :dab:

Last edited:
Ordering heroin in wholesale amounts on White House Market, lacing it with shredded CDs and rat shit to sell it to runaway kids under the highway bridge after spraying incel gang signs on the concrete walls
View attachment 492946View attachment 492948
Sorry not sorry you weed smoking normie faggot. This is our hood now :dab:
"I will never crimpi Stacy" - Saint Hamudi
Spray that quote :feelshaha:

Based beyond comprehension:bigbrain:

Wo ist hier... wo ist denn die Ascention? Wo ist das denn? Wo passiert das denn? Wo sind die Maxxes, wo ist der Gymcel, wo ist der Mog, wo ist die Meekspill? Ich seh n paar Feeks, n paar Coper, aber das isses doch nicht - Inkler was soll das denn? Der ER ist jetzt 7 Jahre her nächstes Jahr. Ich kann mich doch daran nicht erlaben, das muss doch weitergehen! Wo ist der Lifefuel, wo ist das Jelqing, wo sind denn die Manlets die ficken? Wo ist das alles, wo sind die Hiroshima Blackpillen? Incels kommen nicht aus der Comfort Zone

View attachment 492959
Wo ist hier... wo ist denn die Ascention? Wo ist das denn? Wo passiert das denn? Wo sind die Maxxes, wo ist der Gymcel, wo ist der Mog, wo ist die Meekspill? Ich seh n paar Feeks, n paar Coper, aber das isses doch nicht - Inkler was soll das denn? Der ER ist jetzt 7 Jahre her nächstes Jahr. Ich kann mich doch daran nicht erlaben, das muss doch weitergehen! Wo ist der Lifefuel, wo ist das Jelqing, wo sind denn die Manlets die ficken? Wo ist das alles, wo sind die Hiroshima Blackpillen? Incels kommen nicht aus der Comfort Zone
Fressen
Schlafen
Trainieren
Chemie
Da kriegst du Arme, da träumt der Führer von.

Fressen
Schlafen
Trainieren
Chemie
Da kriegst du Arme, da träumt der Führer von.
Nur Fleisch macht Fleisch, bist ne Fotze bleibst ne Fotze

When I first saw the video on cuckit, it was on a subreddit for crazy videos of substance abuse and OP claimed that the guy was probably drunk. But that sure as hell is not what a drunk person acts like and it's unlikely that he would've been clear headed and normal enough enough to actually get through airport security if he was on meth, crack or the other hardcore drugs that could make somebody act like that so I think OP might be on to something with Prion disease.
TF IS A DEADLIFT PISS TOWEL

NO ACTUALLY I DON'T WANNA KNOW

Whore's have loose bowels and need a towel to soak up pee when doing high pressure activities.

Last edited:
Muh science, muh (((independent))) fact checkers kek :feelshaha::feelskek::feelsclown:
Also some women had menstrual problems after getting the kikecine
In my humble opinion lurking in the shadows since 9-11-2001 when I was a much younger lad, I think they're getting the dumb human cattle to self slaughter themselves first so that way when the iron curtain drops the rebel holdouts will be hunted down afterward in a grand confronting violent finale. For anybody following these sorts of things for as long as I have, please note, that we're in the global end game currently. There are no five to ten years from now bullshit, we're in it absolutely right now. The sooner you all realize that the better off you will be. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
In my humble opinion lurking in the shadows since 9-11-2001 when I was a much younger lad, I think they're getting the dumb human cattle to self slaughter themselves first so that way when the iron curtain drops the rebel holdouts will be hunted down afterward in a grand confronting violent finale. For anybody following these sorts of things for as long as I have, please note, that we're in the global end game currently. There are no five to ten years from now bullshit, we're in it absolutely right now. The sooner you all realize that the better off you will be. :feelsjuice:
100%. End Times are comming. After a few catastrophes (whether natural or (((man-made))) or both) the World Government will be a fact and the UN will be it's stepping stone, that's why (((they))) have created it after all.

100%. End Times are comming. After a few catastrophes (whether natural or (((man-made))) or both) the World Government will be a fact and the UN will be it's stepping stone, that's why (((they))) have created it after all.
It's a bit more complicated than that, before they initiate a world government they're going to do a control demolition of all nations on the planet be it biologicals, economically, or through famine. [Mass starvation.]

There will be a world government, but only after the global population is reduced to less than 500,000 people. It's not just a political or economic global reset, it is a population reset as well where the vast majority of people alive today are completely expendable tomorrow. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It's a bit more complicated than that, before they initiate a world government they're going to control demolition of all nations on the planet be it biologicals, economically, or through famine. [Mass starvation.]

There will be a world government, but only after the global population is reduced to less than 500,000 people. It's not just a political or economic global reset, it is a population reset as well where the vast majority of people alive today are expendable. :feelsjuice:
What's the point of eliminating the most docile and obedient people (vaccinecattle)?

What's the point of eliminating the most docile and obedient people (vaccinecattle)?
Because they view themselves currently to be in a position where the majority of the world's current global population is useless no longer serving any purpose for them. They believe that with the few staff at their disposal and automation that a majority of the world's population is no longer necessary thereby being obsolete for their continued usage or ambitions. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Because they view themselves currently to be in a position where the majority of the world's current global population is useless no longer serving any purpose for them. They believe that with the few staff at their disposal and automation that a majority of the world's population is no longer necessary thereby being obsolete for their continued usage. :feelsjuice:
That doesn't answer my question. Vaccine soys would probably obey to their globalist overlords than unvaccinated people

That doesn't answer my question. Vaccine soys would probably obey to their globalist overlords than unvaccinated people
Yes, but vaccine soys are the majority of the population, and this has been about depopulation along with global aims of acquiring power from the very beginning. Simply put, their continued obedience to authority is no longer needed. The ranchers can no longer afford to feed and shelter their more domesticated cattle. :feelsdevil::feelsclown:

Yes, but vaccine soys are the majority of the population, and this has been about depopulation along with global aims of acquiring power from the very beginning. :feelsdevil::feelsclown:
I'm against the vaccine but I highly doubt that it will kill billions

I'm against the vaccine but I highly doubt that it will kill billions
A vaccine that is supposed to save the majority of the world's population when they have aims simultaneously to depopulate the majority of the world's population? Might want to start rethinking that now. :feelsjuice:

A vaccine that is supposed to save the majority of the world's population when they have aims simultaneously to depopulate the majority of the world's population? Might want to start rethinking that now. :feelsjuice:
Yes, it could sterilize people but I highly doubt that billions will die after they took the vaccine.

I'm 100% against the clotshot but that does not look like prion disease to me. I suspect drugs or psychosis.

Yes, it could sterilize people but I highly doubt that billions will die after they took the vaccine.
Mass sterilization takes too long which is why it is unrealistic, the goal is to save or ration natural resources going into the future especially around the years of 2050-2070 when the first waves of modern technological industrial society come to grips with its own demise. I'm afraid not fren, they need to wreck the global population in the near future rather than much later. Some won't believe me here, that's fine, but make no mistake about it, they currently have their fingers on the trigger where very soon they will pull it especially now as they become even more desperate. What the aftermath will be I couldn't tell you, I wish that I knew myself, but I hope it is one where they all end up in gallows. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Mass sterilization takes too long which is why it is unrealistic, the goal is to save or ration natural resources going into the future especially around the years of 2050-2070 when the first waves of modern technological industrial society come to grips with its own demise. I'm afraid not fren, they need to wreck the global population in the near future rather than much later. Some won't believe me here, that's fine, but make no mistake about it, they currently have their fingers on the trigger where very soon they will pull it especially now as they become even more desperate. What the aftermath will be I couldn't tell you, I wish that I knew myself, but I hope it is one where they all end up in gallows. :feelsjuice:
It's over

It turns out that human civilization all along has always been a zoo where there are two kinds of people, zoo keepers, and caged zoo animals. :feelsclown:
I'm a caged zoo animal which is why I take steroids designed for cattle:bigbrain:

Just duct tape him to the seat

The make up the majority and if the goal is to reduce population to 500 million, you need to take out the bulk. The most obedient and docile people who got vaxxed are also the same kind of useless eaters who blindly supported the rise of both facism and communism in their respective countries, and so genetically they are a long term existential risk to the survival of humanity. I can see social engineers wanting to filter them out.