Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Vax fags are not welcomed in this thread.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
They're offering cash incentives at my job and state to get the vaccine. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I'm still not getting it though, they could offer me $2000.00 and I still wouldn't get it. :feelsclown:

Maybe if they offered me a single million or even a billion dollars in cash I might get it. [Just kidding of course because I still wouldn't get it. :feelsjuice:]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nXwnZtvUGQ

Still clean :feelzez:

Also @turbocuckcel_7000 thoughts?

above 2k and I'd consider it, but i would want to wait a few years to see the effects if possible

above 2k and I'd consider it, but i would want to wait a few years to see the effects if possible
Imagine getting an experimental vaccine that causes blood clots or heart inflammation for a $200.00 gift card. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Imagine getting an experimental vaccine that causes blood clots or heart inflammation for a $200.00 gift card. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown:
that's why i would want to wait a few years to see how it affects people. i personally know a handful of people who have gotten it so i could have a verifiable source right there. and it's 2,000 not 200

that's why i would want to wait a few years to see how it affects people. i personally know a handful of people who have gotten it so i could have a verifiable source right there. and it's 2,000 not 200
The highest cash incentive I've heard at a job worksite for receiving the vaccine is $500.00 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Motherfuckers please.......:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

[Fucking chump change.]

Don't take vaccine, stop eating processed foods, earth is flat. Live off the grid and only eat raw fruits. (((Their))) contamination is everywhere.

Don't take vaccine, stop eating processed foods, earth is flat. Live off the grid and only eat raw fruits. (((Their))) contamination is everywhere.
I'll be living out of a cave before they inject me with their poison brocel. :feelsjuice:

We're just having a good laugh at the utter ridiculousness of it all here. :feelskek:

[Imagine a virus so deadly that you have to be bribed just to get the vaccine. :feelshehe:]

@proudweeb is a vax fag

Just amputate your arm first and let them inject the vaxx in a convincing prosthetic for a billion dollars theory.

No one is bribing you to get a vaccine, but next year you're going to be forced to take it and you're going to have to pay for it. JFL at you.
By the time they make it mandatory forcing people [everybody] to get it I will be so far removed from society in very isolated rural territories that nobody will be able to find me, JFL to any faggots that come looking for me. [Needle in a giant haystack, good luck.] :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
How are you going to receive your letters and parcels? Are you going to be a citizen without an address?
I'll be an outlaw squatting on land without any known verifiable address, I have no family so I can really give fuck all about letters or parcels. :feelsEhh:

I'll just be out there waiting for this miserable piece of shit world to meet its eventual end. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Still clean :feelzez:

Also @turbocuckcel_7000 thoughts?
people who are still clean are based AF

you get some spike proteins from normalfags shedding, but whatever, you're still better off

They're offering cash incentives at my job and state to get the vaccine. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I'm still not getting it though, they could offer me $2000.00 and I still wouldn't get it. :feelsclown:

Maybe if they offered me a single million or even a billion dollars in cash I might get it. [Just kidding of course because I still wouldn't get it. :feelsjuice:]

tbh i just stopped checking the work mailbox because of that garbage
if they want it that badly then they should nut up and confront me directly and say i need to get vaxxed NOW or else they will personally terminate my employment

fuck vax niggers

Its gun buyback programs all over again. Horrible ideas, horrible incentives

Yeah I'm not getting that shit lmao. All the soyence (not "science") lovers are crazy for it.

I would take it for a pretty large sum of money, though. At least $50,000.

I would only get it if they offer me foid sex slave:feelsLSD:not some low cash

I would only get it if they offer me foid sex slave:feelsLSD:not some low cash
Free robotic waifus at least, but then again, if you're taking a gamble with your life might as well be the real deal.
Yeah I'm not getting that shit lmao. All the soyence (not "science") lovers are crazy for it.

Soyence, I like it!

Yeah, I knew it was all a giant shitshow when that one state was handing out free marijuana blunts for the vaccine, then another one lottery tickets, then another free trucks, and so on.

"What, what's this, those free Dunken Donuts and waffles at the Waffle House not enough of an incentive for you to get the jab? What's the matter with you?" Weirdest deadliest virus I've ever seen concerning the utter shitshow of soyciety the last year and a half.

Last edited:
I never go out so it would be pointless for me to get it

people who are still clean are based AF

you get some spike proteins from normalfags shedding, but whatever, you're still better off

tbh i just stopped checking the work mailbox because of that garbage
if they want it that badly then they should nut up and confront me directly and say i need to get vaxxed NOW or else they will personally terminate my employment

fuck vax niggers
Yeah, that's basically where I'm at.
I never go out so it would be pointless for me to get it
I unfortunately leave periodically for work and stuff, if I didn't have to more than likely I wouldn't.
Its gun buyback programs all over again. Horrible ideas, horrible incentives
Anybody old enough to remember Cash For Clunkers? [Laughs]

Last edited:
Anybody old enough to remember Cash For Clunkers? [Laughs]
Man, fuck Cash for Clunkers and fuck Obama. Cash for Clunkers made so many cool 70s and 80s sedans basically obscure.

Oh no, would be soooo sad if Chad and Stacy had any side-effects from the vaxx....

Man, fuck Cash for Clunkers and fuck Obama. Cash for Clunkers made so many cool 70s and 80s sedans basically obscure.
This is true.
Oh no, would be soooo sad if Chad and Stacy had any side-effects from the vaxx....
Going to need me a big box of Kleenex tissues to wipe away the tears. [Tears of overwhelming joy.]

Last edited:
No one is bribing you to get a vaccine, but next year you're going to be forced to take it and you're going to have to pay for it. JFL at you.
High IQ, (((they))) will make it mandatory soon enough one way or another. Even if the state doesn't do it, globohomo corps will. Glad we already got our shots

Yeah - it was a disaster. Many of those clunkers are cars that poor people buy in order to have transportation and their spare parts were prevented from being sold into the market to repair existing stock shortening their lives as well. Many of the people who took cash for clunkers money were financially secure enough to buy a new car and likely would have done so anyway.

Here in the UK we had a similar program and the government told people to go out and buy diesels and now the government are taxing and putting clean air zones where you can't take those Euro 4 and Euro 5 emissions diesels because of the NOX and particulate emissions.

My local Toyota dealership offered me £2000 to trade in my old rust bucket in exchange for the money towards a new car and my rust bucket isn't even worth £300 but nothing would make me sell it. Its a lot better made than modern Toyotas and has a lot less to go wrong with it and plenty of parts in scrapyards and I have a couple boxes of parts I have collected over the years for it from scrapyards.

As for "muh vaccines" I will not be getting it that's for sure.

From what I read there have been no previous successful vaccines against a corona virus and in animal trials typically the animal would develop AED and suffer worse symptoms from it. The spike protein they are using is apparently cytotoxic and doesn't stay bound to the cells and can break off and travel throughout the body.

The Darkhorse podcast just did an episode where (((Brett Weinstein))) and (((Dr Pierre Kory))) and Dr Robert Malone (who invented mRNA technology) basically say that the spike protein is cytotoxic and that its coming unstuck from the cells it binds to at the injection site in the arm and because the arm muscle is so vascular they are rampaging all over the body and fucking shit up.

Just take the jewish money (that they stole from you) to speed up your death bro.

No i won't take the jewflu shot even for 10 trillion dollars.

Getting the vaxx is so cucked. I'm not getting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back