Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Vaush ends inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 36807
  • Start date
Deleted member 36807

Deleted member 36807

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
-
[UWSL]@34:49 then his subhuman gf enters at 42:37[/UWSL]

this nigga is literally the soy face meme lmao

how do you know she's subhuman? She doesn't shows her face

how do you know she's subhuman? She doesn't shows her face
Lol
EIXttjzWsAEr92P

Not even a nanosecond

He is right about atomization in our soycoeity, however he’s coping by saying genetics have nothing to do with why we can’t get gfs. It’s not a coincidence that most virgins are also ugly, and that mentalcels are a minority.

Didn't watch. Looks gay.

Genetics don´t matter bro!!!! :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
In a society where it is acceptable to complement tall people on having ¨good genes¨??? Hitler and Mengele are dying for the second time from laughter while seeing eugenics just become the norm, and the world turning into a concentration camp for ethnics, baldcels and other genetically different from Chad people.

If some day I turn 50 and won't have anything to lose, I'll open up GTA 5 Online and gonna go on a tallfag/chad killing spree! :feelshaha: If I didn´t breed, I´m gonna make sure some of these GTA npcs won´t either! Always remember tallfags: You may be 6ft5 now, but you're one trigger pull away from being 6ft under :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: (or any successful cold weapon/ice cream truck use for EUcels) And then I'll go and do some tennis playing, because it's also a very fun thing to do in GTA 5!!

Last edited:
Hitler and Mengele are dying for the second time from laughter while seeing eugenics just become the norm, and the world turning into a concentration camp for ethnics, baldcels and other genetically different from Chad people.

The guy mogs me to oblivion. How come he can be called an incel at all? Just because he doesn't look like a Chad, that doesn't mean he's an incel. And yes, as you can see, he just chose a girl who's uglier than him, since it's hard to get your looksmatch nowadays (but guys like him are a part of the problem).