Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vaping without inhaling

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I'm trying this. Means lower nic and less risk of harm to my lungs even though I do vape only 88Vape and Elf Bar so I feel like I'm quite careful already.

But yeah... it's like I would smoke a cigar, I guess!

I wonder if it's an improvement.

it's like I would smoke a cigar, I guess!
Cigar smoke is different in some way that makes the nicotine absorb through the mouth palate. Nicotine from cigarettes doesn't absorb through it or absorbs very little, I'd guess vaping would be similar. But as long as it keeps your cravings.

Cigar smoke is different in some way that makes the nicotine absorb through the mouth palate. Nicotine from cigarettes doesn't absorb through it or absorbs very little, I'd guess vaping would be similar. But as long as it keeps your cravings.

It's mostly not addiction it's enjoying the flavour and also the buzz of the nicotine.

It's like drinking a Red Bull. You're not addicted to the caffeine - you just enjoy it.

49440   SoyBooru