Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Vape > cigs

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
I bought some chesterfields today out of nostalgia and I kinda regret it. It's so inconvenient to smoke cigs. The smell, ash and butts I just can't be arsed to deal with that shit. Besides cigs are so overpriced here. Lol at people who smoke instead of having a vape.

Cigs kinda feel better but it ain't worth the trouble.

Vaping is even more normie than smoking weed. Fk that gay shit.

>smoking

the most retarded thing ever, smokers = -50IQ

>smoking

the most retarded thing ever, smokers = -50IQ
Hey it's a cope mang. A pretty good one tbh. That's why they used to put cigs in military MREs.

Not smoking > vaping > smoking

Vaping is pretty gay.

Smokers are Jokers

Not smoking or vaping is the best, both cigs and vaping are degenerate af

True. If you can find healthier copes that work for you.
I smoked, than vaped, than my e-cigarette broke in many ways. I could still use it but it sucks. Battery power display glitches and the tank is cracked, so the juice will dribble down.

Not smoking or vaping is the best, both cigs and vaping are degenerate af
Fuck this anti degeneracy cope. We're all degenerates. It's our nature. If you've learned how to not be one then good for you but remember that it's in all of us.

Fuck this anti degeneracy cope. We're all degenerates. It's our nature. If you've learned how to not be one then good for you but remember that it's in all of us.

anti-degeneracy is just sour grapes lmao

nigga cigs and vaping is faggotry at its core, at least with other degenrates on this board it is not homo and have a purpose, if you are gonna be degenerate, have a purpose and don't look stupid

nigga cigs and vaping is faggotry at its core, at least with other degenrates on this board it is not homo and have a purpose, if you are gonna be degenerate, have a purpose and don't look stupid
Keep coping with your anit degeneracy bullshit mang.

I thought people here are blackpilled wtf is this shit I'm getting from yall. Our instincts are degenerate. We're all degenerates. Only thing we can do is learn how to not be one. Besides being a degenerate that is.

I thought people here are blackpilled wtf is this shit I'm getting from yall. Our instincts are degenerate. We're all degenerates. Only thing we can do is learn how to not be one.
that's why we need rules like religion.

I'd rather smoke some ciggies than rip out of a vape.

don't see the point in both

Made me laugh. I'll have a ciggie to this.
maxresdefault.jpg

both are retarded. smoke WEEEEEEED

yeah bruv weed is even a better cope. Fuckin hell I remember how happy I was when I was high as a motherfucker and didn't give a fuck about anything.

8d0ebe3d072f0739870bb6455d2d0a8c.gif
tenor.gif
tumblr_oewwqqkO5O1tpri3jo2_250.gif

GET OUT THE GOOD COPES!

Shit once I got so high that I thought I was walking around neighbourhood naked. Actually I was laying in bed being totally whitey hahahahha some real potent shit that was. My old weed man wasn't bullshiting me mang.

Lol, everyone here talking about smoking weed and I'm thinking "How the fuck do you get your hands on weed?". I smoked a little in high school, but I think smoking is generally looked down upon nowadays, so I'd probably vape if I had to choose.

Lol, everyone here talking about smoking weed and I'm thinking "How the fuck do you get your hands on weed?". I smoked a little in high school, but I think smoking is generally looked down upon nowadays, so I'd probably vape if I had to choose.
I asked the same question when my weed man went missing. Nah vaping is "gay" smoking cigs and getting cancer or a heath disease or both is what's hip mate

I asked the same question when my weed man went missing. Nah vaping is "gay" smoking cigs and getting cancer or a heath disease or both is what's hip mate
Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess, or cope at the very least

hey it's your first post btw. how did you end up here mang? Are you a troll motherucker or LARPer? Better not be one.

cigarettes are ultimate cope, id off myself if they stopped existing

hey it's your first post btw. how did you end up here mang? Are you a troll motherucker or LARPer? Better not be one.
Lol I've been meaning to join for a while since the subreddit was banned. To be fair tho I never actually posted there, this is my first time not being a fucking lurker. But anyways, gotta make a first post somewhere right?

cigarettes are ultimate cope, id off myself if they stopped existing
Oh yeah. some nicotine in your break at work is a real nice cope. Even a better cope when bullets are whizzing by your head.

Oh yeah. some nicotine in your break at work is a real nice cope. Even a better cope when bullets are whizzing by your head.
the feeling of cope when a car comes full speed at me
Iamnotafaggotijustgetoffto 37e1576ccc030e9d2f5b9dbc36a93f44

Smoking is fucking disgusting and makes you smell like shit. You deserve to be incel if you smoke.

Smoking is fucking disgusting and makes you smell like shit. You deserve to be incel if you smoke.
ey fuck you mang. Do you think I give a shit if I smell? I don't soke normally btw I vape.

Both are gay as fuck, but at least ciggies make you die faster.

Both are gay as fuck, but at least ciggies make you die faster.
Hey I love your signature gif mang. It's fuckin hilarious did you make it yourself?

OP are you currently intoxicated?