Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [VANTABLACKPILL] Just be dead bro! 5 Denver Nurses suspended for opening dead Chad's body bag to look at his dick

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-

And "admired genitals" is euphemism for fucked the dead body, because they can't write that KWEENS would ever do that. Imagine that, you have LESS WORTH THAN A CHAD WHOSE EXISTENCE HAS CEASED. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

If anyone thinks personality is what matters after seeing this then I don't know what to say

BRUTAL. FOIDS WOULD RATHER TOUCH A DEAD CHADS CORPSE THAN YOU

Did his bepis have rigor mortis?

JFL at anyone still retarded enough to believe in "they're medical workers, they're professionals bruh, they don't do immature things"

it's over for rigor mortis cels

Brutal deadchadpill

Dead bodies have a higher SMV than me, it's over

Women don't care about penis size bro

Chad mogs us in life and in death.

That dead body must have been so interesting to talk to and funny. Wow I guess normies are right being funny and having a good personality really pays off!!!

Chad continues to mogg us even when he has nosentience left. A foid would rather fuck a dead person who is unwilling to feel the emotion of sex along with them then fuck a living man she finds unattractive.

CHAD WINS AGAIN
9D77E52C 1C15 4DB5 9BF8 80F24D00D203

Dead Chad>>>Me
JFL at this clown world

women are fucking savages

if male nurses went to check a dead woman nude corpse they would have been fired , if women do this its just a suspension because teehee

Not surprised tbh

if male nurses went to check a dead woman nude corpse they would have been fired , if women do this its just a suspension because teehee
ALL women live on tutorial mode and have easy lives. No one can change my mind

Would the male equivalent be execution with no trial?

Chad even wins in the afterlife. :lul:

This is very unsettling

If a male doctor did that to a deceased female patient, he would have been fired immediately. The fact that they only received a three-week suspension is horrible.

I think i just read that 4 of the nurses were already back at work and 1 quit on her own. So essentially no repercussion except for a piece of paper in a file that no one cares about. Fucking pussy pass.