Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Vantablack] The number of women who say they are into "consensual non-consent"

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
99% of foids in 2020 says they are into consensual nonconsent, which means they are into being raped on the one condition that it is CHAD that does it. Have you heard of anything so ridiculous and utterly paradoxical?

Imagine someone saying that are into consensual being robbed, consensual being stabbed, consensual being rear-ended by another car, consensual money embezzlement by a shady lawyer, consensual being carjacked etc. Nobody would ever say that. Actually on second thought I'm sure women would be okay with those as long as they are Chad or Gigachad :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

Foids love being treated like shit and being raped by chads

foids are fucked up creatures, it's actually kind of sad. Luckily I dont have a sister and Im never gonna have children, so not gonna have to deal with a daughter, one of the very few perks of being incel I suppose

Rape = sex with sub8 men

Foids love rough sex with chad tee hee

Just be Chad theory

Rape is just forceful sex that's done by someone other than chad JFL

Grape is okay for them as long as the guy is good looking

I'm into non-pedophilic pedophilia :feelshmm:

consensual non consent :feelskek:
How many hoops must foids have to jump through to justify their desire for abusive chad?

If you're chad you can literally rape random women and they will get off on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back