Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Vanilla Sky: one of the most honest representations of the blackpill

MoggedManlet

MoggedManlet

Recruit
★★
One day you are Tom Cruise in his prime, the next day your face gets disfigured after a car accident. People start treating you like shit and your reality becomes unbearable.

I watched this movie when I was young, at that time I didn't understand why it impressed me so much, from my guts it made total sense, it was the realization of a very unconformable truth. Now I know it was one of the most honest representations of the blackpill :blackpill:.

I consider it a masterpiece; however, it has low ratings on the internet since society (specially women) really hate this movie. This is a reality society really wants to keep hidden.

The movie is even deeper than that, Tom conceives a plan to get out of his reality. If you haven't watched yet, I really recommend you do:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0259711/

MV5BYzFlMTJjYzUtMWFjYy00NjkyLTg1Y2EtYmZkMjdlOGQ1ZGYwL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI V1

Do you know we're i can watch it for free? Seems interesting

Great post was on my list to appraise on this site is a classic incel blackpill movie, as depicts the stark contrast of his life before and after the accident and the complete change in HER BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS HIM IN BOTH SCENARIOS.

BEST PART:

"SEE YOU AGAIN WHEN WE ARE BOTH CATS", from the bitch protagonist.

She has no recourse other than a completely ridiculous nonesense statement to make up for her rejection being based entirely on his change of appearance, she goes straight to a preposterous bullshit not even funny or logical or anything statement.

This is the reverse logic and COWARDICE OF WOMEN IN FULL ACTION. they cant say because your ugly because it is still UN PC TO STATE THIS IT IS NOT SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE

SO SHE GOES THE LOWEST BALL POSSIBLE AND MAKES UP COMPLETE HORSESHIT AND EXPECTS CRUISE TO BUY IT

Great movie.

People hate it’s message because it’s realistic and they can’t handle it. They would prefer for her to see past his flaws and get back together with him.

Agree it´s a very good movie used to be my favorite maybe a should watch it again.

Never seen it

Ah, I remember this one. @Fontaine made a thread about it and that's why I saw it. Very good movie, however I think the reason it's rated low is because it's a remake of an older Spanish movie. I haven't seen the original so maybe the critics are right and it's worse.

I definitely agree with you that it's one of the most honest movie representations of the black pill in recent memory.
Not only that, but it's quite underrated tbh.

My avatar is a film frame from original spanish movie "Abre los ojos"

Yeah, movie is completly blackpill, but the best thing is that it did no intend. It's ironic

Vanilla Sky is more blackpilled that original spanish movie, i think.

I like them both, although I have a preference for the original, maybe because i'm from spain.

Last edited:
Thx will watch it again tonight. I was still young & bluepilled when I first saw it, so everything probably flew over my head.

Great movie.

People hate it’s message because it’s realistic and they can’t handle it. They would prefer for her to see past his flaws and get back together with him.

It didn't do well when it came out and was critically panned, but IMO it was not a bad movie at all and unfairly underrated. Normies hated it exactly because it was soblackpilled: the girl that was so in love with him pre-accident became a completely different person once he became disfigured. Women do not like this realistic nature of them revealed, and want to continue to pump this blue pill sludge into white knight's brains.

Interestingly, her cold, bitchy behavior towards him in this scene is exactly how women treat me, and my personality is nowhere near as pushy as he's being:

Its a remake of an spanish film called "Abre los ojos", way darker and dirtier. The guy in the spanish movie is actually horrendous
I also watched it as a teen an it haunts me to this day...
Normies hated it exactly because it was soblackpilled
Indeed
Vanilla Sky is more blackpilled that original spanish movie, i think.

I like them both, although I have a preference for the original, maybe because i'm from spain.

La original es mucho mejor, tiene menos presupuesto y es más turbia y lúgubre. Dónde va a parar.

Last edited:
Tom Cruise is blackpilled. Thats why he wears lifts and got extensive plastic surgery.

I like that movie

Tom Cruise is blackpilled. Thats why he wears lifts and got extensive plastic surgery.
Jfl

but yeah OP, I just watched it, and couldn’t help but tear up. This movie is POTENT suifuel. I can completely understand why society doesn’t like the movie, it’s too realistic. The most black pilled movie I have ever seen.
Cheers brocel
Yeah, watch it. I just did, I got goosebumps at certain parts, be warned though, it’s potent suifuel

Last edited:
tumblr_lvrn0uStqJ1r2fzujo1_500.gif

This scene is forever carved into my memories.