Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel VANILLA LATTE MEGATHREAD

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
I got mine buddyboyos! Praise the saint!

IMG 20220523 094948

holy hand grenade

Also had one, was alright but too sweet. Way too much sugar

Bonus points if you give Elliot as your name

Bonus points if you give Elliot as your name
They didn't take my name but I did tell the foid barista to make it with care as it is for the Supreme Gentleman

sadly im too poor to buy something from starbucks

Can't get a vanilla latte but made this to honour ER's memory. Just felt like meymey-ing

Supreme Meme 5

Vanilla latte

Cheers brocels.

Damn buddyboyo your lattes are quite a bit cheaper over there in the UK than here in Cuckada
I thought £3.45 was pretty expensive tbh, it was only a small size and for an ordinary small latte they charge £2.95. Smaller cafes often charge around the £2 mark for a similar sized latte. (I obviously had to go to Starbucks for this occasion.)

I thought £3.45 was pretty expensive tbh, it was only a small size and for an ordinary small latte they charge £2.95. Smaller cafes often charge around the £2 mark for a similar sized latte. (I obviously had to go to Starbucks for this occasion.)
Oh it's around the same price then. Yes Starcucks is overpriced but I was willing to bite the bullet to honour Lord Rodger. I paid like $5.85 for a medium (£3.65)

vanilla lattes are great i try to get them as much as i can to honor him!