Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Vanilla Ice was literally chad from the chad meme

gylo

gylo

Banned
-

talentless prettyboy who became uber popular because of his BONES

ice ice baby :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Who the hell is that?

You're 57.How have you not heard of him
I'm sorry, but I haven't.
There's a lot of things I'm not familiar with.
I don't have a cell phone, Facebook, Instagram and all those social media.
I don't know many of the young singers, actors, actresses. Sorry.
Oh, I don't watch TV, except for the news.
Back in the 1970's, I watched TV many hours a day, all day Saturday (I had no friends)
I know all the Saturday Morning cartoons by heart. They were produced by The Greatest Generation.

I'm not sure you're a Chad anymore once Suge Knight holds you by your ankles from a very tall building threatening to drop you to your probable death if you don't sign the rights to your own music away, heh, heh.

Oh well at least to Ice's credit he basically saved the majority of his money and is still a multi millionaire I believe or at least somekind of millionaire.

Plus he's got or had that successful home improvement building show which probably also made him some money.

All in all I think society only woke up to his rap gimmick being corny and turning against him because IQ's were higher back then.

The same would've happened to that awful talentless turd Feminem but IQ's dropped to Idiocracy levels by the time he came around, therefore that fucking queer is still wrongly seen as a legend.

Sad world we're living in bros.

View attachment 155445
talentless prettyboy who became uber popular because of his BONES

That’s depressing, to think I need like $50,000 worth of cosmetic procedures and dental work just to hopefully become a 5-6/10.

This motherfucker didn’t do shit, he just rolls out of bed a 9.

Life is really a joke for sub8 males.