Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vanata blackpill about existence, swallow with caution

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Life is a gamble. You can find yourself born in a family of rich wealthy higher class whites in US or in asian family in Beijing living on 5 square feet or in african black family, which doesnt have clean water to survive due to catching diarrhea from low quality rotten food.

All lives around us and our own are pure luck and our lives are predetermined. There is no hard work to success. Its a lie, which sharlatans called "motivational speakers" sell to people destined for life a failure, so that they buy it and think they have a chance, so that they are easier to control. Just like pick up artistry for ugly males, its not real, its non existent. 

You are a product of everything:
genetics first and foremost - looks, health, physical/intellectual talents. this is the most brutal part, there are limits to every man's ability, just like some will be born to win olympic games or make ground breaking scientific discoveries, others will not be able to bench press 100 kgs after going to the gym for years or obtain masters degree after studying for 10 years;

family upbringing - 60% of toddler/child characteristsics development relies on nuclear family acording to pedagogy, hence saying "apple doesn't fall far from the tree", you inherit your parents traits and behavioral patterns through DNA and by observing them act around you since diapers;

social circles since early life - such as school, kid/teenager friends and their relatives (their parents and their siblings). depending on what type of friends you will have in teenage years your life will progress or deteriorate by completely different paths,

country you are born in - pretty simple, depending on your location, you will have more or less opportunities and different quality of life;

religion you are sent to (parents will tell you that this God, they believe in, the only one and true), therefore you will make life decision based on those values, which were put into your adolescnet yet unformed brain.

Furthermore, while years go by, due to having certain settings of above factors society will treat you in some way, and with time flow you will start to fullfill the role of being that peson even more, you will get used to being you and the way you are, and you will sink deeper and deeper into your existence without any chance of change.

Whenever you see someone struggling in life or succeeding, dont give them shirt or credit for something, it just happened they way it did, it's not their fault or achievement. 

You always are born for a certain destiny. And if you are unlucky you will be born for life of misery, struggles, pain, suffering and constant self critique, analyzing, searching for anwsers. But there are no answers, we are just destined for things. World is rough, brutal, cold, unwelcoming, agressive for those who lost the pre-birth lottery. Unlucky ones  will only find comfort in the waters under the Golden Gate bridge.

I never asked to be born

I didnt choose the incel life, the incel life chose me

Anon said:

yeah, i mean one cant deny the fatalism ideology at this point

some may claim your life depends on your actions and its partially true

but your life wont change the course of itsel, only the little things might vary, but the general outcome is already written down, since you are hitting your mother in the womb

fucking done deal, fam

Bri8564 said:
I never asked to be born

yeah, would u not exist, ud not struggle or ud not feel happy, itd be a blank, white sheet, nothing

instead here u are, going through insanity

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
I didnt choose the incel life, the incel life chose me
yeah, we all need to make this tatoo like 2pac, instead of thug life - incel life lul

tupac-front-tattoo.jpg