Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Valverde sacked from barca

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Should've happened after first season.

Poch will replace him probably

Why do Spanish teams always hire such dip shit managers

Why do Spanish teams always hire such dip shit managers
Spanish football boring ngl.

1.prem
2.bundes
3.italy league

And fourth u got la Liga but Barca is only interesting team atm cuz of messi

Spanish football boring ngl.

1.prem
2.bundes
3.italy league

And fourth u got la Liga but Barca is only interesting team atm cuz of messi
Lol at people who follow La liga, I would find it too boring and exhausting.

Setien replaced him... hes gonna be another valverde

I mostly watch Ligue 1 , Premier and Bundesliga. There's no surprise in Valverde getting sacked , Hopefully Barcelona has a horrible season

Can't see Poch going there , He played for Espanyol , Barca's local rivals

He managed real betis last season and before that league 2 sides. He barely has any experience

I mostly watch Ligue 1 , Premier and Bundesliga. There's no surprise in Valverde getting sacked , Hopefully Barcelona has a horrible season

Can't see Poch going there , He played for Espanyol , Barca's local rivals
Y ligue 1? And yeh that setien kid has been appointed already

He managed real betis last season and before that league 2 sides. He barely has any experience
Barcelona's chairman or whatever is shit. They have new one every 4 years and they get voted. The current one doesn't give a shit about the team it's just that he wants to be voted chairmen again. That's y they b making big pointless signings and they have no one from youth team. E.g. they sold traore to wolves when they should've kept him
My preferred club which is Paris Saint-Germain plays there
How can u support psg? U can only support them if u live in France/Paris or theirs a specific player in the team you follow and are a fan of like neymar.

How can u support psg? U can only support them if u live in France/Paris or theirs a specific player in the team you follow and are a fan of like neymar.
Sadly i'm not parisian or even french. I started supporting them a few years back , I liked their football , players , overall project. It happened pretty random , I liked the fact that they weren't one of the traditional big clubs , Small history , But i liked that too , Saw many clips from their old games and fan culture.

Why they took so long? That retard is one of the worst dt i've seen.

Why they took so long? That retard is one of the worst dt i've seen.
Not only tactically was he bad aswell, shit leader and communicator and everything. The players obviously didn't like him. There's a clip of Messi just staring at him halfway through a game cuz the cunt that is valverde is just standing there not giving any further instructions or signals when their team b down