Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@Valiant Virgin

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
keep laughing for me

mfw I try to match your postmaxxing skills but I can't keep up:

source.gif

Tags don't work in thread titles bro.

@Valiant Virgin u still keep up with podcasts? :feelstrash:

mfw I try to match your postmaxxing skills but I can't keep up:

source.gif

the 5k post mark is horrible,because you're stuck with a shit colour for pretty much forever,unless you actively postmaxx

@Valiant Virgin u still keep up with podcasts? :feelstrash:
I haven't listened to them for a few weeks. I discovered he has his own site now and I listened to some of the ones on there. Good to see he's still active.

I haven't listened to them for a few weeks. I discovered he has his own site now and I listened to some of the ones on there. Good to see he's still active.
Yes his blog i look it up time to time
What do u think about the 1000+ more approaches? :feelstrash:

Yes his blog i look it up time to time
What do u think about the 1000+ more approaches? :feelstrash:
I admire his resilience but at this point it's clearly never going to work.

I've done a little over 200 approaches and have very little motivation or desire to do any more at this point. I don't know how he can put himself through that again.

I admire his resilience but at this point it's clearly never going to work.

I've done a little over 200 approaches and have very little motivation or desire to do any more at this point. I don't know how he can put himself through that again.
He is just destroying him self
Didnt know u did so many man! Tell me more :feelstrash: :feelsahh:

He is just destroying him self
Didnt know u did so many man! Tell me more :feelstrash: :feelsahh:
I tried cold approaching for the first time in 2015 so my approaches have been spread out over a few years. I've never tried to do anything close to as many as he did in a relatively short period of time.

It's very inefficient tbh. Most girls walk away within seconds. Sometimes a girl will stop and talk to me, and on very rare occasions I've been given contact details, but I've never had a date out of it.

I do think about some of the more positive interactions I've had regularly, though. I sometimes try to touch them on the shoulder or something. When you're starved of female contact for so long, touching their soft, warm skin for even a second feels so nice. It's all I can get so may as well take it.

Thanks, man. Like wise.

rip fren @needsolution

I tried cold approaching for the first time in 2015 so my approaches have been spread out over a few years. I've never tried to do anything close to as many as he did in a relatively short period of time.

It's very inefficient tbh. Most girls walk away within seconds. Sometimes a girl will stop and talk to me, and on very rare occasions I've been given contact details, but I've never had a date out of it.

I do think about some of the more positive interactions I've had regularly, though. I sometimes try to touch them on the shoulder or something. When you're starved of female contact for so long, touching their soft, warm skin for even a second feels so nice. It's all I can get so may as well take it.
Dont make me cry
At least u tryed not like many users on here
How u cope man :feelstrash:

Dont make me cry
At least u tryed not like many users on here
How u cope man :feelstrash:
Thanks bro.

My interest in having a girlfriend has rapidly diminished tbh. I have very little desire to do approaches anymore.

This forum helps. I genuinely get such a laugh out of some of the stuff I see on here and think about it regularly. It's a good cope.

Thanks bro.

My interest in having a girlfriend has rapidly diminished tbh. I have very little desire to do approaches anymore.

This forum helps. I genuinely get such a laugh out of some of the stuff I see on here and think about it regularly. It's a good cope.
Only forum? Like whats ur hobbys outside the forum or when forum is down?
U wagecuck? :feelstrash:

Only forum? Like whats ur hobbys outside the forum or when forum is down?
U wagecuck? :feelstrash:
Yes bro. Working and otherwise LDARing is pretty much my life.

It was roughly this time last year that the forum was down repeatedly. That was a dark, dark time...

Yes bro. Working and otherwise LDARing is pretty much my life.

It was roughly this time last year that the forum was down repeatedly. That was a dark, dark time...
Sry for late reply what job uhave man??:feelstrash::feelstrash:

graveyards me

Rip this nigga