Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Valentine's day

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Think about it, hundreds of millions of chads,tyrones,stacies,beckies and normies throughout the world will be clubbing,partying,drinking,taking drugs and so on before they engage in kissing,fucking,sucking,rimming,fisting,orgies and lots of other animalistic behaviour, while we all here just rotting and on this site

I think tomorrow I'm going to buy 2 cases of beer and a bottle of Jack Daniels so then I can then pretend as if it were just another day

Same, I will masturbatemaxx and drinkmaxx

Think about it, hundreds of millions of chads,tyrones,stacies,beckies and normies throughout the world will be clubbing,partying,drinking,taking drugs and so on before they engage in kissing,fucking,sucking,rimming,fisting,orgies and lots of other animalistic behaviour
they do this everyday anyway, but tomorrow they have an official "justification" to do it

It’s just another day. They get up to the same acts of degeneracy everyday.

JFL at letting consumerist holidays bother you tbh.

they do this everyday anyway, but tomorrow they have an official "justification" to do it
Yeah tomorrow basically says to them to go and fuck each other

I will be drugmaxxing and degeneratemaxxing tbh

Not really. Valentine's Day is more about buying females shit they don't need. More than usual for cucks.

>clubbing,partying,drinking,taking drugs,kissing,fucking,sucking,rimming,fisting,orgies
>Valentine's day

Get a grip. No guy is looking forward to Valentine's day unless that's the only day he gets sex in which case it's probably shitty sex inferior to a whore you could hire for $100.
It's the other 364 days of the year that bother me.

Roasties become very frustrated with their normie cuckqueer boyfriends on holidays, unless you're chad valentines means getting pushed around and criticized for everything then cheated on

Deadlifting tomorrow then will probably come back and shitpost on here.

Hopefully someone answers our prayers.

Funny part is many foids will get pregnant by chad or tyrone and they will end up as single moms

Lmao I remember I was so fucking furious on Valentines day fantasizing about shooting up a school and then the fucking Cruz nigga shot up a school lmao! The same day! I was estatic!

The thought of it is torturous.