Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel VALENTINES DAY SHOULD REALLY BE SUICIDE AWARENESS DAY

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
BUT NO COUPLES ARE TOO IN LOVE TO CARE ABOUT LONELY MEN WHO KILL THEMSELVES.

LIFE MUST GO ON.

LET THE WEAK PERISH

Fuck Valentine’s Day, normies I know from high school and college now are posting their girlfriends on soycial media while I ROT:feelsree::feelsree: THEY CAN BURN IN HELL

Fuck normies crackheaded heroine addicted sons of 5$ hookers filth gross pieces of soyheaded sick mentally fucked in their mfking heads. And fuck also their disgusting gross mfking vile fucking dick eating sloppy whores
FUCK THEM I DESERVE ONE OF THOSE WHORES TOO

Most guys are incel anyway

I dont have social media so it's just like any day for me

I dont have social media so it's just like any day for me
Even on my work's group chat they were wishing COUPLES a happy valentine's day

Yes for hell yeah I would like to have my private sex slave 8/10 slut but it is never going to happen it is over for us:cryfeels::feelsrope:
I just want to have a gf for regular sex but my face and height prevents me from that :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I just want to have a gf for regular sex but my face and height prevents me from that :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
it would be really gratifying to have a hole to impregnate on a whim and take no responsibility whatsoever

I propose an inceltines day for incels