Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Valentines day is not that far away and just the thought of it just makes me want to fucking kill myself

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
How much of a cunt does this society have to be with its bullshit traditions to keep them going, to keep knowingly mocking ugly men, reminding them that they will most likely never ever get to experience what true love is, they will never be able to experience what validated sex feels like, to hug, kiss, fuck a woman. Its just pure fucking suicide fuel imo.

Its not just that, having to see all of the lovey dovey bs posts by normies (and the media) expressing their love just enrages me even more.

Just slit my throat and fucking end my life. Stop the planet i want to get off.

Just LDAR until it’s over. Don’t use any social media except this forum. Shun yourself from the world until the 15th.

Gonna be an extra painful day for sure

Imagine what i'm going trough. I have school on valentines day and I have to live trough a day of couples confessing love and smooching and roses and shit and I want to go ER on that fucking retarded day.
yea i can see ur point. valentines day when attending highschool was definitely suicidefuel, but it wasnt as bad because i was bluepilled and cucky. Now that im blackpilled and realise my fate because im ugly it hurts even more.

Maybe Parkland happened because of Valentine’s Day.

“The Valentine’s Day Massacre” sounds like a better name.

I am not condoning violence.

Gonna be an extra painful day for sure
i wish survival instinct didnt exist in humans so i could easily just off myself and free myself from mental pain
Just LDAR until it’s over. Don’t use any social media except this forum. Shun yourself from the world until the 15th.
das hard tho

Last edited:
DtcommonstreamsStreamServer

Go Nikolas Cruz on Valentine's Day

I hope I'm not working on Valentine's Day so I can LDAR on here and stay off Facebook. I don't need to hear how happy and perfect everyone is in their relationships.

I hope I'm not working on Valentine's Day so I can LDAR on here and stay off Facebook. I don't need to hear how happy and perfect everyone is in their relationships.
damn im working, kill me pls

JFL @ even thinking about it. I haven’t cared about Valentines Day since I was 14

How much of a cunt does this society have to be with its bullshit traditions to keep them going, to keep knowingly mocking ugly men, reminding them that they will most likely never ever get to experience what true love is
Because love is the only purpose and life meaning for most normies, and foids,
On that day women get to celebrate their relationship with chad and cucked normie betabuxx make themselves believe that their "SO" loves them lmao that's why they continue with this bs

JFL @ even thinking about it. I haven’t cared about Valentines Day since I was 14
theres a difference between having to think about it and getting constantly reminded about it by normies when say, ur working or something like that. pure sui fuel
On that day women get to celebrate their relationship with chad and cucked normie betabuxx make themselves believe that their "SO" loves them lmao that's why they continue with this bs
its over

theres a difference between having to think about it and getting constantly reminded about it by normies when say, ur working or something like that. pure sui fuel
I guess over the course of my life holidays and events celebrated by normies have no impact on my life positive or negative. It’s just a nebulous cloud of apathy

Imagine what i'm going trough. I have school on valentines day and I have to live trough a day of couples confessing love and smooching and roses and shit and I want to go ER on that fucking retarded day.
I was pretty much an unenlightened potato brain when I was in school. Never truly enlightened about reality. After High School the gravity of my life began to push down.. honestly I am quite happy that I was that unenlightened when I was younger. Then again I had suicidal and homicidal thoughts when I was younger all of them staved off because of what my family would think.. to think that Foids get special treatment but you have to wade through hell just to get a glimpse of heaven makes life really unappealing.

Americans and their retarded days.

Keep your chin up. Someone might do something big.

Another year, another day of people flaunting their stupid gifts and their relationships; another day of people asking if I'm going to get a girlfriend; another year of being laughed at after being alone and unwanted, a harmless joke to everyone but crippling loneliness and the sheer contrast of what we could have if we looked just a little different, it's too much.

I completely forgot about it. Suifuel.

why the fuck did you have to remind me... I'm roping rite now :reeeeee::feelsree:

There will be MILLIONS of orgasms that day from chads who are having sex with their gfs, and 25+ second orgasms from femoids having sex with their chad.

Maybe Parkland happened because of Valentine’s Day.

“The Valentine’s Day Massacre” sounds like a better name.

I am not condoning violence.

Could be worse, at least we aren't being put in death camps for not celebrating V-Day (yet).

Just LDAR on Valentine's Day.

Or go on r/Trufemcels and laugh at all the ugly holes who are in tears because Chad didn't like their crappy fifty cent Valentine's Day cards from Big Lots.

Or go on r/Trufemcels and laugh at all the ugly holes who are in tears because Chad didn't like their crappy fifty cent Valentine's Day cards from Big Lots
good one tbh

I just deleted my social media and I feel so much better. This really does work.

I honestly beleive social media induces depression.

Just last night. I over heard this foid cunt that friend zoned me say “ughh, I have to unfollow this bitch... she’s just way too damn pretty” ... I LOL’d and asked why? And she said “cause she makes me feel like a piece of shit looking so happy all the time”.

your avatar is annoying af bro

You still care about these things? Are you 15

i cant wait for the fleshlight sale

Yeah, high school was a fucking pain in the ass for me, what you listed is one of the reasons why it was.

There will be MILLIONS of orgasms that day from chads who are having sex with their gfs, and 25+ second orgasms from femoids having sex with their chad.
:feelscry:

I enjoy MGTOW day.
eat something good, workout, study a language and play some video games.

valentines day is for cucks, and sales of romantic shit like flowers, drop drastically last year

Another year, another day of people flaunting their stupid gifts and their relationships; another day of people asking if I'm going to get a girlfriend; another year of being laughed at after being alone and unwanted, a harmless joke to everyone but crippling loneliness and the sheer contrast of what we could have if we looked just a little different, it's too much.
Go ER

I enjoy MGTOW day.
eat something good, workout, study a language and play some video games.

valentines day is for cucks, and sales of romantic shit like flowers, drop drastically last year
mgtow is cope

@PM_ME_STRIPPERS everyday i see a 2017cel, i salute the screen in honor

@PM_ME_STRIPPERS everyday i see a 2017cel, i salute the screen in honor
holy fuck i just realised, damn ive been on this site for quite a long time, time passes fast when u work then ldar at home i guess.

chad and foid worship day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back