Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Valentine’s Day is in one month

Immolator

Immolator

Luminary
★★★★★
Let that sink in.

Also add to mention, 2022 went quicker than it should tbh.

We need anothER saint

Before we know it it will be 2024.

Valentine’s day is going to be absolute suifuel this year. My college, which is small enough where most people know each other, has a number of couples, but one in particular is THE most annoying couple on the planet. Both of them (the guy in particular) have said rude things to me before I even knew them. They love to make out in public, even in the dining hall when other people are trying to eat. I will do my best to avoid them but if I see them, I might just rope on the spot.

I’m ldar on valentine day. HAAHAH I don’t need to see dumb fucking couples and suifuel I will be inside the whole time!

It’s a social construct, kek

Before we know it it will be 2024.

Valentine’s day is going to be absolute suifuel this year. My college, which is small enough where most people know each other, has a number of couples, but one in particular is THE most annoying couple on the planet. Both of them (the guy in particular) have said rude things to me before I even knew them. They love to make out in public, even in the dining hall when other people are trying to eat. I will do my best to avoid them but if I see them, I might just rope on the spot.
Yeah, Either Valentine’s Day is hell or its just a normal day to me, I see nothing positive out of it.

It was meant to honor a Christian saint but normies turned it into a some love making bullshit holiday smh.

Also PDA should be illegal.

It was meant to honor a Christian saint but normies turned it into a some love making bullshit holiday smh.
Same with Saint Patrick’s Day, it was meant to honor a Christian saint but then Americans began using it as an excuse to get drunk. I can get behind that though, getting drunk is a good thing unlike PDA.
Yeah, Either Valentine’s Day is hell or its just a normal day to me, I see nothing positive out of it.

Also PDA should be illegal.
Yeah. If people want to act like whores in public, then I should be allowed to fap to it in an equally public setting.

Same with Saint Patrick’s Day, it was meant to honor a Christian saint but then Americans began using it as an excuse to get drunk. I can get behind that though, getting drunk is a good thing unlike PDA.
True that :yes:
Yeah. If people want to act like whores in public, then I should be allowed to fap to it in an equally public setting.
Yeah, females get everything handed to them and can get to want like they want, and still have the audacity to say they’re oppressed lmao

Exorcise sentimentalism is my goal, regarding so many things including this.

Worst holiday in the world, I loathe it every single year. :feelsjuice:

Sure i would have remember this day for Valentine Massacre of 1929 not this day for Foid suckers

don't care. shut up

Damn it’s a Tuesday. Prefer when it’s a weekend so I can avoid people. I’ll just have to remember not to go to the gym that day.