Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Valentine's day is almost upon us

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
Soon we will be seeing Chad's and foids everywhere with flowers, dinners and keeping us up at night with their "nightly activities" :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

At least it will be easier to spot fakecels as they will be "busy" on Valentine's day

I don't care tbh

I won't see them, I'll be in my cold dark room sedating myself so i don't rope

At least I can consoom all the sales that come on valentines day.

Remember that chad will be penetrating his sweet loving Stacy with his giant cock while she moans like a whore and receive his creampie then they will hug in bed and kiss each other

Remember that chad will be penetrating his sweet loving Stacy with his giant cock while she moans like a whore and receive his creampie then they will hug in bed and kiss each other
Don't make me imagine. :feelsree:

At least I can consoom all the sales that come on valentines day.
manchestra-orchestra-cope.jpg

will vidyacope as usual

Time to get drugs and alcohol

It's like my birthday, no one to celebrate with

I'm hoping something bad happens on that hateful day

I will be home teehee

My plan is to bunker up in my room and LDAR.

Your retarded if you go outside on Valentine timez day

Tfw no vidya to cope. Well, I think i still have Counter Strike 1.6 no steam of in my laptop.

Took the day off to marathon the Yakuza games

load of shit.. all i see on valentines day is all the damn products in the shops.. We dont see what they do because we arnet involved in their lives. Stop trying to cuck yourself emotionally

The Valentine Pill

The Day that reminds you, your always gonna be alone:kys:

I'll be in the gym.

We need to have a valentines day check in thread so those who are taking their gfs out for a romantic date can be identified

will have to try very hard to resist urge to rope that day

I will be LDARing all day. probably get drunk too.

I will be LDARing all day. probably get drunk too.
Wish I could get drunk. Being youngcel doesnt let me purchase booze. There should be a responsible drinker license for those not yet of age to show they are responsible enough to drink

Wish I could get drunk. Being youngcel doesnt let me purchase booze. There should be a responsible drinker license for those not yet of age to show they are responsible enough to drink
How old are you?

hopefully i will remember that it's valentines day and not even start my pc.

I was buying a lot of alcohol at that age. I look much older though.
I'm too short to be mistaken as being of age. Hell when I am old enough they will probably ask me for I'd and then question if its fake :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I'm too short to be mistaken as being of age. Hell when I am old enough they will probably ask me for I'd and then question if its fake :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
I always looke older, not in agood way though.
My beard looked like this at 15 JFL.
B34eXYOCQAAljZP