Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Valentines day (incel doomsday) is upon us. How will you cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I think I’ll have a tough time holding off the urge to swallow the buckshot mouthwash past the 6 hour mark

Is today Valentine’s Day or tomorrow? I’m just trying not to dwell on it. I’d have a breakdown if I saw people doing PDA shit in public, but my uni got snowed in so I live another day.

I have to co to college so I'll be getting hit with suicidefuel from all directions :feelscry:

Is today Valentine’s Day or tomorrow? I’m just trying not to dwell on it. I’d have a breakdown if I saw people doing PDA shit in public, but my uni got snowed in so I live another day.
Tomorrow.

I have to co to college so I'll be getting hit with suicidefuel from all directions :feelscry:
I’m in high school. PDA everywhere here as well. Even today at lunch I saw a couple making out in the booths in the cafeteria. No escape

I'm already used to forgetting about it existing and getting a surprise gift from my mom so probably won't be too bad.

For real? I thought it was the 14th. My grasp on reality grows more tenuous by the day.

ah shit.
It’s the 14th, yeah. Thats tomorrow for me anyway, on USA east coast time
I'm already used to forgetting about it existing and getting a surprise gift from my mom so probably won't be too bad.
No forgetting it exists when you’re still in the school system :kys:

As if I'm gonna be surrounded by cherry blossoms and newlyweds. I'll be fine.

As if I'm gonna be surrounded by cherry blossoms and newlyweds. I'll be fine.

Reasonable take tbh. I’ll take some solace in knowing most of them are getting cucked though.

I'm going to be inside 24/7.

Reasonable take tbh. I’ll take some solace in knowing most of them are getting cucked though.
I live in DC so there are literally visible cherry blossoms where I live

vidya and tasty food under the warm glow of my computer screen

Maybe I'll go to the gym if my wrist is feeling better

I live in DC so there are literally visible cherry blossoms where I live

That’s rough:feelsbadman:. At least they’re pretty to look at if you’re a stroll-cel like me.

As I have said in other threads, video games and LDARmaxxing.

vidya and tasty food under the warm glow of my computer screen

Maybe I'll go to the gym if my wrist is feeling better
Yuge mistake! Going to the gym on Valentine’s Day is brutal. In the evening anyway. Nobody is there except 1) incels 2) chad and Stacy fit couple that are getting a good sweat worked up before going home to fuck and laugh at you !

Yuge mistake! Going to the gym on Valentine’s Day is brutal. In the evening anyway. Nobody is there except 1) incels 2) chad and Stacy fit couple that are getting a good sweat worked up before going home to fuck and laugh at you !

Does not even affect me until I was reminded by 2D pictures. Because the tag for school girls gets spammed with school girls giving chocolate. Then I feel sad, because no chocolate gift.

i don't even give a fuck about valentines day anymore because it's irrelevant to my reality now

acne scar surgery

that likely won't even work that well

Job interview. Then grabbing some grub, and drinking some vodka.

"normies have to pay for their gfs and are getting cucked by chad anyway"

On Valentines day I feel like roping from a bridge over a busy highway.
So that all can see my ugly corps hanging down and have their "valentines day" spoiled.
Fuck normies and their valentines shit. It's utterly cucked.