Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Valentines day coming up

gymcel88._

gymcel88._

Banned
-
As if things couldnt get any worse, its valentines day tmr :feelskek:

If I wasn't mute, it'd be much more entertaining for all of us.

Re: Binary Sequence Discussion Thread
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182176295Friday, January 22, 2016 2:09 PM CST
Another basic binary problem with added logic will suffice: Suppose that we are attempting to a operate a device with six buttons. Each individual button simply activates a specific function for the machine. As a result, pressing each button results in the voltage state of that particular button changing, which determines whether the function itself is currently being used. To accommodate this, assume that "0" refers to low-voltage. "1" refers to high-voltage. The central electricity-usage of the machine is determined by the sum of the electricity-usage of the individual buttons. The electricity-usage of each button is determined by the mathematical expression "(n * 2^p)", assuming that "n" refers to the position of the button. Due to electricity-constraints, our machine has a electriciy-usage limit of 128 megawatts. Thus, the order of buttons must be such that the sum of the buttons actively using megawatts remains less than or equivalent to the specified limit. Given that our machine has a minimum electricity-usage limit of 64 megawatts, how can we provide a combination of buttons such that the activated buttons are greater than two yet use a combined electricity-cost less than the total megawatt limitation? To provide a hint, I will mention that use of the logical negation symbol "~"(Logical-complement) is permitted.
Re: Even though someone blames me for no reason.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182176744Friday, January 22, 2016 2:18 PM CST
Plenty of users on this sub-section will fabricate "Internet crimes" to garner social-support. Why would you make a thread to inform impulsive adolescent schoolchild users of your attempts to gaining acceptance into their clique? It is not going to resolve your evident issue.

Gradually, Aspie John becomes deeply attracted to Short Morena and finds himself heavy with anxiety at the thought of seeing her each day. He takes note of her problems as she speaks to the teacher and notes statements such as "I feel like a disgusting bipolar girl". The teachers says "She has a flat affect", which Aspie John is already aware of. He starts to envision himself chatting with her about various different things, even though it pains him since stutters and is too anxious to form a friendship with her.

Re: Would you rather be a rabid SJW or a rabid MRA
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185675953Saturday, March 19, 2016 7:28 PM CDT
Neither option is viable. "MRA" adherents suffer from the leftist delusion that women can be effectively reasoned with on a logical-basis. The only reasonable stance is that of the "MGTOW" separatists, which recognizes the toxic influence of misandry throughout society.

I'm opposed to competing with other males.

When Aspie John was in the presence of Giovanni, he kept his head down. When he learned of Chris and George, he also kept his head down. When he met Joseph, he respectfully bowed away and allowed him to seduce Short Morena(The man was not a stutterer). Finally, when he met Pauper Joe, he felt immense guilt at the idea of trying to denigrate him.

Deangelis was friendly to me until Joseph arrived, resulting in her sitting near Joseph daily and chatting with him. He would confidently offer her advice and she kept her head down in his presence, stopping her pro-Hispanic pro-immigrant speech due to his influence.

Joseph was autistic and a Jehovah's Witness. Elise and Deangelis still preferred him.

He was respectful, yet taller than me and mogged me since he was also Mulatto.

Hope lots of foids get raped

Who cares, another fake holiday invented by card companies. Same day as any other for me

Didn’t care ngl