Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Valentine's day candy company goes out of business

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
MW-HC453_sweeth_20190122211217_ZH.jpg

Sweethearts, the conversation heart candy, is missing from shelves this Valentine's season.
Necco, the candy's original producer, went out of business last year.
The candy's new owner, Spangler Candy Company, plans to have Sweethearts back on shelves next year.

Those colorful hearts that you see every valentine's day are gone this year. Their new company that bought it will soon be feeling the pain aswell.
This is an effect of hypergamy and the blackpill spreading through society, more and more former bluepilled men are beginning to realise they have no chance, so they dont betabux whores with tons of free candy anymore.
I cant wait till this hellish holiday is completely forgotten.

Valentine's makes me want to blow my head off

Valentine's has never really triggered me. Fake made up holiday that means absolutely nothing.

But those candies did used to trigger me a bit so I'm glad they're broke.

Positivity makes me mad for some reason.

Valentine’s Day is ropefuel

Chad doesnt have to buy candy to anyone, he just texts "dtf?" and thats it, only beta buxxes and incels have to do it to get a couple minutes of starfish sex, but now that women exclusively go for Chad and Chad only very few men are buying candy because they have no gfs

They taste good ngl