Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Valentines Day and roping

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-

For proof look no further than the number of phone calls suicide hotlines receive on Feb. 14, as well as the number of people who have been diagnosed with "broken heart syndrome."
“The myth is that Christmas is the most high risk time for people to become suicidal, but actually it’s springtime,” Diane Brice, director of Suicide Prevention Service of the Central Coast, told City on a Hill Press. “Nationally, that’s the time with the highest rate of suicide.”
Brice cited relationship trouble as the most frequent reason people call the suicide help line, followed by financial insecurity. Her numbers are consistent with a Missouri hotline that reported fielding roughly 200 more calls on Valentine’s Day and the amount of advice-seekers on Internet discussion boards.
:feelsrope:

Yes normie suicide yes

FUCK suicide hotlines

It's the most evil holiday every single year, traditionally I drink myself into a drunken stupid and then pass out because it's a single day of every year I don't even want to be conscious. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Don't celebrate Valentines Day
Maybe drink yourself to sleep

Or if you're based...

Commit a well planned out act of retribution at a public place on the 14th (In the best selling video game Minecraft of course)

these numbers will only rise up in the next year . but i still think that killing yourself in valentine is super cucked and attention seeking

Opinion: Valentines Day should be rid of, for mental health sake :yes:

And your looksmatch posts about being lonely during this very nice lovely day:feelsUgh: despite having number higher than 10 on her DM:dafuckfeels: