Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Vain foid who spent $500k on surgeries had a breast implant explode

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
A former Versace model who spent over half a million dollars to look like Kim Kardashian has been forced to remove her implants after one exploded.
Brazilian-born Jennifer Pamplona, 26, will need the 400cc silicone implants that gave her a 34D bust removed after the right one developed a tear and left her in severe pain for two years.
Jennifer, who splits her time between Dubai and California, has battled chronic back pain due to the leaking chemical compound and the weight of the breasts, as well as suffering other symptoms.

Think of how $500k could have been used toward charity or to help the poor, but instead was wasted on this vain foid to deform herself.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...rs-30-surgeries-look-like-Kim-Kardashian.html

tbh it would be kind of like fucking a human-sex-doll hybrid
serveimage

Goes without saying but I'd be into it.

Would be really nice if her butt got exploded too, imagine having a sagging butt-cheeks and shatter rectum can't contain shit anymore so that shit-juices keep dripping from her butt-hole and she has to wear adult diapers.

dat-implant_fb_4315703.jpg

Would be really nice if her butt got exploded too, imagine having a sagging butt-cheeks and shatter rectum can't contain shit anymore so that shit-juices keep dripping from her butt-hole and she has to wear adult diapers.

dat-implant_fb_4315703.jpg

Butt implants are probably one of the dumbest ideas anyway. I mean just in principle. You're going to be SITTING ON THE IMPLANT EVERY FUCKING DAY. Does that seem like a wise place to implant something?

Butt implants are probably one of the dumbest ideas anyway. I mean just in principle. You're going to be SITTING ON THE IMPLANT EVERY FUCKING DAY. Does that seem like a wise place to implant something?

Whores will do literally anything to get attention from chads, even like bleaching their butt-holes.

Whores will do literally anything to get attention from chads, even like bleaching their butt-holes.

Asshole bleaching I understand though. If I had a girlfriend or LTR I would pay to get her asshole bleached. It looks way better that way. Another thing that all foids would ideally have in a perfect world would be laser hair removal for their arm pits, legs, arms, and upper lips. And Botox to stop them from sweating from their underarms.

Asshole bleaching + hairless arms/legs/lip + no body odor = superior more feminine woman

Looksmaxing for women is pretty easy since there's so many simple steps they can take to up their value. Even breast implants are a minor procedure. While for most men there's almost nothing we can do except steroids + thousands of hours in gym + perfect diet for a better physique and maybe hair drugs and jaw implants for a better face. Objectively the male path to improvement is harder. Masculinity for a man comes almost all from puberty and how well you do with it. Femininity can be created more artificially and is easier for women to possess.

Asshole bleaching I understand though. If I had a girlfriend or LTR I would pay to get her asshole bleached. It looks way better that way. Another thing that all foids would ideally have in a perfect world would be laser hair removal for their arm pits, legs, arms, and upper lips. And Botox to stop them from sweating from their underarms.

Asshole bleaching + hairless arms/legs/lip + no body odor = superior more feminine woman

Looksmaxing for women is pretty easy since there's so many simple steps they can take to up their value. Even breast implants are a minor procedure. While for most men there's almost nothing we can do except steroids + thousands of hours in gym + perfect diet for a better physique and maybe hair drugs and jaw implants for a better face. Objectively the male path to improvement is harder. Masculinity for a man comes almost all from puberty and how well you do with it. Femininity can be created more artificially and is easier for women to possess.

Butt-hole bleaching also opens new paradigm of employment for incels. I am planning to become a butt-hole bleacher, tbh.

As well as having six pints of fat injected into her bum, Jennifer has had two nose jobs, eight ribs removed, two breast enhancements and six ribs, achieving her goal of 39 inch hips and 21 inch waist.
:dafuckfeels:

Think of how $500k could have been used toward charity or to help the poor, but instead was wasted on this vain foid to deform herself.
Shut up, you'd spend it into yourself as well

serveimage

i might prefer 'real" women but volcel if you wouldn't smash tbh

i might prefer 'real" women but volcel if you wouldn't smash tbh

On second thoughts, I'd rather the ribless, implanted, android/sexdoll foid. More interesting than a natural human. Natural humans are so limited. When sexbots become available, I fully believe they will MOG natural humans into obsolescence. Also there's something appealing about a woman who hates herself and her appearance so much she spent $500K to destroy and mutilate her body into this abomination. I can relate to that.

lol yup if i had 500k the first thing id do is donate it to some bums

That's what happens when youre being too bitch that you explode

serveimage

Bitch tryna be like Kim Kardashian, ended getting her implants exploded.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hope it ruined her life.