Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL VaGiNaS dOn'T sTrEtCh

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Yes they do, after having lots of sex with an 8 inch dick or after pushing a 7 inch thick dildo in your vagina it can take weeks before it gets back to it's original shape, if ever. Jfl I remember seeing this whore on reddit push a dildo with 7 inches circumference in her roast beef pussy and she expects then to have normal sex with a human dick? A real dick with 7 inches of girth doesn't even exist. 6 inch girth is already 99.98th percentile. This is the woman that complains about men having small dicks btw. "Why is every man's dick so small???" *pushes a baseball bat inside* No wonder all that shit is going to make your pussy numb. :lul: :lul:

Also you always hear foids say when they try a huge dick that she can never go back. Even if her roast beef didn't stretch (prolly did) she still says that smaller dicks just don't feel as good anymore. It's mentally not the same feeling. The biggest dick she had becomes her new standard.

How do babies come out?

hoes being hoes nothing new here

Faces get wrinkles, skin gets loosen, and every single thing on the human body can be rapidly worn out and teared due to excessive use. But cucks somehow think that a vagina is immune to the degenerate whoredom of 10 years (counting from 15 to 25 yo only).

It's so cringe when the female gender tries to justify being worthless whores. They use this obvious falsism to defend their over-inflated egos they have built up from the infinite supply of validation from orbiters.

>glances at extremely loose pussy from years of taking tyrone BBC
>copy pastes alleged evidence that vaginas don't stretch
>"that will teach the inkwells"

Last edited:
Yes they do, after having lots of sex with an 8 inch dick or after pushing a 7 inch thick dildo in your vagina it can take weeks before it gets back to it's original shape, if ever.
The term you're looking for is "deform".

"Stretch" I think implies elasticity where you return to original shape in less than a second.

The best analogy is how long it takes fat people to lose their excess skin after they drop fat.

Vagina's tissues are meant to stretch, there's only small portion of tissue at the opening that can be somewhat trained to keep shape, but other than that, you'll feel like pounding a sack with a pencil. Well, I have no way of knowing it for sure since I'm virgin, but I can imagine fucking that loose deformed flesh wouldnt feel particularly great.

Faces get wrinkles, skin gets loosen, and every single thing on the human body can be rapidly worn out and teared due to excessive use. But cucks somehow think that a vagina is immune to the degenerate whoredom of 10 years (counting from 15 to 25 yo only).
Worthless cucks ruining the world AGAIN.

It is possible to "regrow" your foreskin by stretching it,and pussy lips are basically the same skin.But they don't want to be responsible for their actions like the children they are

It is possible to "regrow" your foreskin by stretching it,and pussy lips are basically the same skin.But they don't want to be responsible for their actions like the children they are
to be fair i takes a LOT of work and traction to get a pseudo-foreskin which might mean it takes a lot of pussy pounding to deform it

but foids are up to that challenge